Apply for Procter and Gamble (P&G) Latest Job Recruitment for OND and Degree Holders
Current Job Opportunities at Procter and Gamble for Interns that has Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Full-time Graduate Sales Account Manager that has Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from any Department.
Interested and Qualified Persons that wants to Apply for a Job at P&G and possibly secure a good position should note that this Procter and Gamble (P&G) Ongoing Job Recruitment Online Application is completely Free.
About P & G
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
List of the Employment Opportunities at Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Details of the Internship Programme
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Requirements for this Internship Position
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Graduate Sales Account Manager
Req No: SLS00002647
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Detailed Job Description
- Did you know that at P&G Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good.
- That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
- You will be offered a position in the Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions around the brands that we sell in Nigeria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB and Always
- Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence since 1837 globally and since 1992 in Nigeria.
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Smaller stores, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Overall responsibility for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
- Store visits with Customers regularly
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market for new geographies/ categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
- Collect market information through different channels (market Insight) and share with decision influencers.
- Collaborate with Multi-functional colleagues to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery and respond to market needs and trends.
- Drive the identification/ exploration of potential business opportunities that extend beyond the immediate business operations.
- Monitor, track and report Sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/exceed Sales targets. Report monthly results and relevant market information, including information on competitive activities.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all Sales team members – engaging, enabling & energizing the Team.
What are the Educational Qualification and Other Requirements for this Graduate Sales Account Manager Job?
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate from any discipline
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
Salary and Other Employee Benefits
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you an environment to showcase your knowledge and management abilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other senior managers
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here: www.pgcareers.com to apply
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- We wish you all the best with your application!