Apply for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment for Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) 2018/2019
Fresh Employment Opportunities at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) for Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) Positions.
The Application Method for this Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2018/2019 Job Recruitment is Online through the NAF Job Application portal below:
Applicants are expected to visit the portal, upload his or her passport and fill they online Job application form with correct Personal details.
Candidates should also ensure they meet the necessary requirements for these Jobs before going on with online Job application.
About the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
The idea of establishing an air force for Nigeria was first mooted in 1961 following the nation’s participation in peace-keeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika (now Tanzania). During these peace-keeping operations, foreign air forces aircraft were employed to airlift the Nigerian Army Regiment to and from the theatres of operation.
The Nigerian Government at the time, no doubt, recognized the urgent need to establish an air force actively supported by modern facilities to provide full complement of forces to enhance the nation’s military posture. Early in 1962, the Government agreed in principle that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) be established.
Job Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Essential Requirements and Educational Qualifications for Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) Position at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
Download Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Past Questions And Answers
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Air Force as Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here For More Information
Apply on or Before: 16th November, 2018.
Guidelines/General Information to Candidates
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper Credit.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants). Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable.
- Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise:
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7 – 21 December 2018.
- Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
- Birth Certificate
- Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test).
- Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-b above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
- Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
- For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or via email: email@example.com.
- All phone lines are available between 8:30am and 5:30pm.