Apply for Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment at Saroafrica International Limited, 2018/2019
Saroafrica International Limited is Currently Inviting Interested and Qualified Nigerians to Apply for Her Nationwide Graduate Trainees Program.
Applicants are required to posses good leadership skills and also reside in the arrears that Saroafrica is located in order to easily start work if offered employment.
The Application Method for this program is online through the Saroafrica International Limited Job application link below.
About Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Nigeria, Nationwide
Description of Saroafrica International Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment/Program 2018/2019
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well-managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Requirements for Saroafrica International Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment/Program 2018/2019
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Educational Qualifications for Saroafrica International Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment/Program 2018/2019
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Minimum Second Class Upper in any discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by January 2019.
Apply on or Before: 11th November, 2018.
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, do not apply