Apply for KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Online
The KPMG Nigeria has Invited suitably Qualified Nigerian Graduates to Apply for Her Trainee Programme that will be taking Place in Lagos State Nigeria.
If you want to secure a career position at KPMG Nigeria , then follow the Instructions below to know the Job Description, Responsibilities, Requirements and learn How to Apply for a Job at KPMG Nigeria in Lagos State online through the Job Recruitment website.
About KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Essential Requirements for KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ensure You Share This “Apply for KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Online” Post Because Your Friend Will Just Be Needing The Information.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.