Apply for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor
Our Client EAG is an ICT business solution provider. They have a good length of proven experience in helping companies achieve groundbreaking success in businesses. They also adopt industry best strategies in helping businesses achieve commercial success and targeted audiences.
EAG currently boasts of over 3000 satisfied clients that have been growing continually. The team at EAG is made up of business leaders and smart entrepreneurs that are making a mark in the business world.
Our update today is for those that intend to apply for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor. It will also be of immense help to those looking for business development jobs in Kenya 2020, Investment Jobs in Kenya 2020, or Investment analyst Jobs in Kenya 2020.
Apply for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor | What You Should Know
Endeavor is looking at building a society of high impact entrepreneurs and business leaders. That is why they are in search of sound pragmatic individuals who can help drive the essence of what the company stands for.
As a leading business solutions company, the drive is to build confidence and gives clients value for their investments. Therefore when selected you shall form part of the team that will help entrepreneurs reach targeted goals while adhering to best work ethics. Recruitment will take a transparent process to allow for the employment of best minds.
While applying for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor. Ensure you obtain professional certifications related to this business because it is essential. The selected candidate will join a team of other like-minds in choosing entrepreneurs that reflects the set-out goals of the company. Similar to other business development Jobs in Kenya 2020, the fellow will form part of the constituted panel that will head the selection process for entrepreneurs.
Furthermore, the Candidate will gather information in order to develop company reports to be used in selection panels. Which includes identification of specific business models, growth potential, innovation, financial statements, team, and corporate governance. Apply for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor if you can play this role diligently.
It might also interest you to know that the company has a New York branch that will work in synergy with the one in Kenya. That means that the fellow will be an integral part of the company’s international events.
Benefits of Being a Fellow at Endeavor
In case you are still thinking of what to gain when you Apply for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor. Below are couple of benefits that await you if you get selected as a fellow at Endeavor.
- Connect with a community of professionals and business experts in the business world.
- Exposure to best-known practices and ethics in the modern world of business.
- The fellowship program will allow the fellow to take on leadership roles, handling their own projects, and working independently with the team members, and thus developing their leadership skills.
- It provides a platform for one to get first-class exposure in business development strategies and financial and investment Jobs in Kenya.
- A good part of this Investment analyst Jobs in Kenya 2020 will involve a good deal of cultural competency development.
Requirements for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor
- Commitment to work and development of one’s self.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- You can apply if you have done financial and investment Jobs in Kenya or HR consultancy Jobs in Kenya.
- Knowledge of international business development ethics would be an advantage.
- Applicants must also be good in oral and interpersonal communication.
- Must be a graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in business development.
- Additionally, Masters’s degree holders and professionally certified graduates stand a better advantage.
How to Apply for Kenya Fellow 2020 at Endeavor
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons should visit the recruitment website apply.workable.com and apply.