Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company 2022/2023 Young Engineers Programme
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is inviting applications from Graduates of Engineering. These Fresh Engineers are invited to apply for IKEDC 2022 Young Engineers Programme.
Certainly, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) has become the biggest electrical distribution company in the whole of Nigeria. In addition, she is poised to bring the best quality of electrical services to the general public.
Title: Young Engineers Programme
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Field: Energy
Major Duties of Young Engineers at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Firstly, Applicants that will become Employees after this Young Engineers program will be assigned to the power distribution sector. They will be working alongside some Engineers that are very experienced
- These Young Engineers will be very well exposed in order for them to acquire skills and good knowledge of Technical work. Which will make them become Professional Engineers
- They will finally be given Jobs that require good skills and expertise, which they will also be expected to do very well.
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Portal – ikejaelectric.com/careers/careers
- IKEDC Recruitment 2022 | Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2022/2023
- Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Recruitment 2022/2023 | Sahara Group Recruitment Process
- Total Nigeria Recruitment | Total E & P Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company 2022/2023 Young Engineers Programme
- Candidates should be Young Graduates of Engineering, but they should not possess more than 2 years of work experience.
- IKEDC is looking for people that are very intelligent, hardworking, and competent enough to provide solutions to problems.
- Applicants should have at least B.Sc. in Engineering at Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from a Government-approved University, with nothing less than 2nd class upper division (having an M.Sc will be an added advantage).
- Applicants must have obtained their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificates.
- Candidates should not be more than 27 years as of December 2022.
- Lastly, this IKEDC Young Engineers program application form is for hardworking Graduates.
How to Apply for a Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) as Young Engineer
- Apply Online at the Ikeja Electric Recruitment Portal
Most importantly, Interested and Qualified Applicants that have carefully gone through the details of this Job should apply here: www.ikejaelectric.com.
Only qualified persons that successfully complete their application, will be considered and also contacted for an interview or more.
In conclusion, try as much as possible to share your thoughts via the comment section. In other the Apply for a Job team to understand you very well. And equally know how to serve you better.