Apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment – dragnetscreening.ng
The Trainees will be well trained on Lean 6-Sigma yellow,green and black belts certifications, after employment.
Every Applicant that intend to Apply for a Graduate Trainee Job, at Dufil Prima Foods Plc, will have to meet the essential requirements listed below and also know the Job Description before submitting Application online through Dragnet recruitment website.
About Dufil Prima Foods Plc
Dufil Prima Foods Plc, one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in Nigeria.Dufil was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008.The existence of the facility arises due to the growing demand for the product from the consumers of the region and the nation. The objective is to provide fresh and quality product to the consumers.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Details of this Ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme
- We are in need of 6 – Sigma Coordinators to champion our campaigns on Process and System continual improvement / Implementations in our graduate trainee scheme
- Successful candidates will be trained by us on Lean 6-Sigma yellow,green and black belts certifications.
- BSc/Btech/BEng First Class or HND Distinction in either Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Statistics, Instrumentations, Physics Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Food Technology and Food Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
Apply on or Before: 31st July, 2018