Apply for Country Security Manager Job at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc Latest 2018 Job Recruitment for Country Security Manager that reside or willing to relocate to Lagos State, Applicants are expected to have Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of second class lower division (2.2).
Job Title: Country Security Manager
Reference Code: CSM/JUN/2018
Details of this Job
- The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Main Duties of a Country Security Manager
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to:
- Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
- Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for Country Security Manager Job
The ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognised Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have a 1st degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
This position offers good career opportunity and competitive remuneration.
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.