Apply for British American Tobacco 2018/2019 Global Graduate Programme
Latest Global Graduate Programme at the British American Tobacco for Nigerian Graduates that are very good in English and also searching for International career opportunities in Human Resources.
There are some essential requirements that Candidates are required to meet before they can Apply for this 2018/2019 Global Graduate Programme at British American Tobacco, so interested Persons should ensure they posses the requirements before applying for this British American Tobacco 2018/2019 Global Graduate Programme, Online.
About British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Title: Global Graduate Programme – HR
Job Number: 10466
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Function: Human Resources
Appointment Type: Permanent
Detailed Description of this British American Tobacco 2018/2019 Global Graduate Programme
- It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours.
- The only question is: Are you up to the challenge?
- If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our HR Graduate Programme!
- If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s 12-month, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
- Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in Human Resources management – full understanding of HR Best Practices and international experience, also understanding of how key directions of HRM works together to achieve outstanding business results.
- We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and you can consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for this British American Tobacco 2018/2019 Global Graduate Programme
- Are looking for an international career in Human Resources,
- Speak English fluently,
- Have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities,
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background,
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual,
- Are internationally mobile.
Employee Benefits/What You Will Gain
During your programme we will give you:
- Chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.