Apply for a Job as Male Customer Service Officer at FADAC Resources
Latest Job Vacancy at FADAC Resources for Male Customer Service Officer whose duty will be to Perform customer verifications and Set up new customer accounts.
This Vacant Position is Located in Lagos State and each Candidate that meet the requirements for the job is required to carefully follow the application procedure below to apply for a job in Nigeria through FADAC Resources email address.
About FADAC Resources
Fadac Resources – Our client is an high performance driven firm that owns a Restaurant in Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Job Title: Male Customer Service Officer
Duties of a Male Customer Service Officer
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage company’s social Media Accounts
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Must be a Male applicant
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Social media skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance.
- Minimum of OND in Mass Communication or any related field
- 1 – 3 years proven work experience as an Customer service Officer or in similar role
- Close proximity to the Island
- It requires six working days
- Knowledge of administrative /customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Interpersonal skills
Note: Only candidates that fit the requirements will be contacted.