Apply for a Job as ICT Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College
Latest Job Vacancy at Jesuit Memorial College for ICT Teacher that reside or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Qualified Candidates should posses B. Ed (Computer Science) or any other related discipline.
How to Apply for a Job at Jesuit Memorial College Through Email Address, Persons that want to work with this firm should forward their applications and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to the Principal through email@example.com
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Job Title:Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time
- The Teacher of ICT will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students inBasic 7-9 and Senior Secondary 1-3 (SS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to ICT. Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
Academic Qualifications for ICT Teacher Job
- B. Ed (Computer Science) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of ICT, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to ICT is an advantage.
Other Requirements for ICT Teacher Position
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- A team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
How to Apply for a Job at Jesuit Memorial College Through Email Address
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned credentialsby email to the Human Resource Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)and copy to the Principal (email@example.com) as soon as possible. Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate.
Application Deadline 7th July, 2018