AKSU Admission List 2021/2022 | Akwa Ibom State University Admission Checking Portal
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is finally out. As a result, all you should do is follow the AKSU admission list checking procedure here. To know your admission status and more.
The time is finally here for the prospective Akwa Ibom State University students. That participated in the recently concluded Post UTME/Admission screening exercise and also had good scores. To check the AKSU admission list, which has just been released by the University management.
In addition, the Apply for a Job team also added instructions/guidelines on things that admitted candidates must do. In other to accept and keep their Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) 2021/2022 admission.
That’s why you should simply follow the “How to check AKSU admission list” procedure on this page. And also do the other things immediately after seeing your name on the list.
When Will AKSU Admission List Be Out
Candidates that participated in the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME/Admission Screening. And will like to know if the AKSU admission list is out. Should understand that the 2021/2022 admission list is now out. However, the Apply for a Job team will update this web page with the list immediately after it’s released.
How to Check AKSU Admission List 2021/2022
- The first thing you should do is to login to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your AKSU admission status.
Importantly, Admitted candidates must upload their O’level results to the JAMB portal before Friday, 4th February 2022. So they won’t lose their admission.
Prospective Students Can Also Check Their Akwa Ibom State University Admission Status at the School Website
- Go to the AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Admitted candidates are expected to proceed and pay their acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
Candidates That Have Confirmed Their AKSU Admission Status Should:
- Simply Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Akwa Ibom State University admission.
- Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter Here For 2021/2022 when you are done with accepting your AKSU admission.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
- Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 – portals.aksu.edu.ng
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission List 2021/2022 (ND and HND)
- csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng – Jobs at Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
- MOUAU Admission List 2021/2022 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE)
Feel free to tell us what you think about this AKSU admission list and equally ask questions if need be.