AEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 | AEDC Recruitment 2021 Portal
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC), was among companies that got Electricity distribution license from the Federal Government after PHCN was privatized to private Companies in Nigeria. Also, it oversees the distribution of electricity in major parts of the North.
However, to strengthen their workforce, the company wishes to announce the commencement of AEDC recruitment 2020/2021 for interested Persons who wish to apply for the available Jobs in Abuja at AEDC. Moreover, with the increased search for Jobs in Abuja, we believe that these vacancies will interest those searching for AEDC recruitment site, AEDC vacancy 2020/2021, AEDC career portal or how to access AEDC portal login for available Jobs.
Details of this AEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 and Why You Should Apply
- Firstly, the recruitment, from what we know is for multiple vacant positions in the company. Therefore, all you need to do is just come with a certificate, stipulating your area of specialization and apply.
- The company has branches in many Northern parts of the country outside Abuja. Which assures Applicants living in such places closeness to their workplace.
- A good number of the Jobs in AEDC Career portal are fresh graduate Jobs, which might not necessarily require any length of experience for one to qualify for it.
- Further, you will also assist Management in planning and scheduling workflows along with budgeting if you eventually get this Job.
- As disclosed in the AEDC recruitment site, some of the positions are field works especially the Engineering Jobs in the company. Therefore, it’s crucial that Applicants are in sound physical and mental state of health before visiting the AEDC recruitment 2021 portal to apply.
- Most of the Jobs would be in some Northern parts of Nigerian, Because of AEDC licensed jurisdiction. However, Applicants that would be okay relocating after getting the Job are also welcome to apply.
- If you are of questionable character, then it would be hard fitting into this Job. Because it requires discipline and integrity to fit in.
- No available AEDC vacancy 2020/2021 is for a foreigner all the available jobs at the company are for only eligible Nigerians.
- In addition, former employees of AEDC disclosed to us that the company puts good effort in assuring that the welfare, work needs and safety of the workers are taken care of along with the highly competitive salaries they earn.
- Ensure you have a valid ID card for proper identification before visiting the AEDC recruitment 2021 portal to apply.
Eligibility / Requirements for this AEDC Recruitment 2020/2021
- For whichever position you are applying for the officials are insisting that you must be a University Graduate.
- Candidates that have done Jobs like EEDC Jobs or IKEDC Jobs stands a better chance of getting the job. Because of the experience they must have gathered from those Jobs.
- Thirdly, good interpersonal skill is non-negotiable if you must work with AEDC.
- Ability to solve problems in the shortest space of time is one distinguishing trait AEDC would be seriously looking out for in Applicants.
- Proficiency in the use computer and some web Applications is very much necessary though it is not compulsory.
How to Apply for a Job at AEDC
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to www.abujaelectricity.com and apply for their chosen position. After which they will submit their CV and Cover letter to the address below.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor street, off IBB way,
Wuse Zone 4 FCT Abuja.