ADSU Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session (UTME and Direct Entry, Download PDF)
The Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi merit admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is finally out. However, this ADSU first batch admission list is for candidates that applied for the ADSU Post UTME, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, this Adamawa State University, Mubi admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional admission into the University’s degree programmes? That’s why all prospective ADSU students must follow the “How to Check ADSU Admission List/Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Apply for a Job team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2022/2023 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is Admission List Out for ADSU
Candidates that have been wanting to know if the Adamawa State University admission list for 2022/2023 is out. Should understand that the list is out. The importance of this update is to keep you ready and also show you how to check this ADSU admission list now that it’s out. Simply leave a comment below, bookmark this web page and also subscribe to our free email updates. So you can get notified immediately after more list is released.
How to Check ADSU Admission List 2022/2023
First of all, candidates should visit the JAMB admission status checking portal, in other to check.
- Firstly, go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Secondly, login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Lastly, Select ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
How to Check the Admission List at the ADSU Portal
Above all, candidates that want to know their ADSU admission status should check at this ADSU admission list checking portal: adsu.edu.ng/admission/.
Admitted candidates are to report for clearance at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the ADSU clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- The Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- The Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form
- Original JAMB admission letter
What to do After Checking the Adamawa State University Admission List 2022/2023
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Adamawa State University, Mubi admission.
- Each candidate must preceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her ADSU admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter, because you will be needing for for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Lastly, candidates that do not find their names on this ADSU first batch admission list 2022/2023. Should endeavor to check back from time to time. Because the Apply for a Job team will update this web page with the Adamawa State University 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists.