ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2022/2023 – putme.abu.edu.ng
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira 2022/2023 Admission/Post UTME registration has commenced. As a result, we will be showing you the ABU Zaria admission screening application procedure, requirements, ABU Zaria Post UTME screening application deadline. And how to obtain the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira admission form for 2022/2023.
However, candidates should understand that this ABU Zaria Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the University’s undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the ABU Zaria Post UTME Form – putme.abu.edu.ng
Requirements for the ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2022/2023
- Firstly, candidates that wants to fill the ABU Post UTME form. Must have scored nothing less than 180 in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- Secondly, it’s important that you choosed the Ahmadu Bello University as first choice, during your JAMB registration. Because the school management will want to admit candidates that truely has the desire to pass through the school.
- Thirdly, candidates that fails to register or fill the ABU Zaria admission screening form. Will not be eligible to write the Post UTME 2022/2023.
- Candidates will have to come to the admission screening venue. That have been stated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Importantly, the Ahmadu Bello University admission screening candidates. Must come to the exam venue with with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
Is ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form Out
The Ahmadu Bello University admission screening form for 2022/2023 is not yet out. But not to worry, simply leave a comment on this web page. And also bookmark this webpage and check back from time to time. In other to know when the form comes out.
How to Apply or Fill the ABU Zaria Post UTME Form – putme.abu.edu.ng
Interested candidates should have in mind that the ABU Zaria Post UTME registration 2021/2022, started on
September 13th, 2021, and will close on October 3rd, 2021.
Above all, candidates who have gone through the Ahmadu Bello University 2022/2023 admission screening requirements. Which has been boldly stated on this web page, should follow the instructions to apply – putme.abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Importantly, Candidates should check here: abu.edu.ng/news-and-events in other to see the full ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that will like to ask questions or make relevant inquiries should call either of these numbers: 09064870523, 07015333203, 08052576895.
- ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers with Detailed Solutions
- FULAFIA Post UTME 2022/2023 | Federal University Lafia Post UTME Portal
- FUOYE 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration
- Elizade University Post UTME Application Form (UTME & DE) 2022/2023
In conclusion, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2022/2023 – putme.abu.edu.ng” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.