www.jamb.org.ng for JAMB Registration, JAMB Result and Admission Status Checker for All Candidates in Nigeria
If you are among the Candidates that have finished their Secondary Education and now want to gain provisional admission into any of the Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education in Nigeria?
Then this comprehensive update on how to login to the JAMB official and most used website – www.jamb.org.ng to do your 2019 JAMB registration, Check JAMB result, Admission status and lots more is certainly for you.
Potential Undergraduates are strongly advised to read all the information on this webpage in order to effectively use this JAMB official website – jamb.org.ng without making mistakes.
One of the things that makes this JAMB website to be important is that it’s practically used to do most of the important things that Candidates do online.
- List Of JAMB Prohibited Items For UTME Candidates
- JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Places To Buy E-Pins And Scratch Cards
- JAMB Direct Entry Approved Application Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB UTME/DE Form Is Out (Requirements and Registration Details)
How to Register for JAMB 2019
- The first step that every JAMB Applicant will follow to register is the creation of a profile at the JAMB portal here: www.jamb.org.ng/efacility./
- Remember to have a functional email address before doing your JAMB registration 2019.
- Then you pay for 2019 E-pin Registration through jamb.gov.ng and go to an approved JAMB CBT center.
- At the JAMB CBT center, you will be requested to make your full details available and then do your 10 finger biometric and image capture.
- After you must have passed through these stages, then your online JAMB registration form will be submitted at this same website – www.jamb.org.ng
- Lastly, your E-slip, Brochure, and Syllabus will be given to you.
How to Check 2019 JAMB Result / JAMB Result Checker.
Candidates are still required to visit this same JAMB website www jamb org ng to check 2019 JAMB result with registration number/email address.
- Firstly, you will proceed to this page: www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/CheckUTMEResults
- Type in your JAMB registration number
- Finally, tap the check my results button and this portal will quickly display your result.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status for 2019
- To check your 2019 JAMB admission status via
JAMBportal, visit jamb.org.ng and type in your email address and password that was created for you during registration.
- When you must have logged into this website, then you will find the Check Admission Status button.
- Select your exam year and also key in your JAMB registration number, then your admission status or letter will be displayed for you.
We believe this write-up has gone a long way to making you understand how to use this essential JAMB website – www.jamb.org.ng
We will also update this page with more details of this JAMB website in order to make all JAMB 2019 and JAMB 2020 online activities very easy for Candidates.
Don’t hesitate to