www.cdfipb.careers – Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates can now check if they have been shortlisted for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Job recruitment test online through the FFS Shortlisted candidates portal – www.cdfipb.careers.
On this page, the Apply for a Job team will be telling you all need to know about the FFS list of shortlisted candidates that has just been released, you will equally get know how to check if you were shortlisted or not.
We have also provided the dates for the Federal Fire Service (FFS) screening exercise and the full requirements that you are required to come with for the test.
The Full Details Of The Federal Fire Service (FFS) List of Shortlisted Applicants That Has Been Released – www.cdfipb.careers
Federal Fire Service (FFS) – The CDFIPB recruitment board has released the Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates who were successful in the last conducted online recruitment exercise, and we are pleased to inform you also that the much awaited list is OUT! Screening and document verification exercise will commence soon across the 36 states of the federation. www.cdfipb.careers
CDFPIB Physical/Aptitude Test Screening and Document Verification Exercise 2018
- Candidates are advised to use the same email address used during registration to print out their Invitation Letter. Some candidates may have received a congratulatory sms, like this one stated below if you have been shortlisted: www.cdfipb.careers
- “Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your e-mail for details”.
- If you got the sms, just go to www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application Id to print out your Invitation letter. Example of what your Application number should look like: NFS-2018-1022933
- For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message “Applicant Unsuccessful” while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.
You are required to come along with the following items:
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
- 2B Pencil and Erazer. www.cdfipb.careers
DATE & TIME
A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October, 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October, 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October, 2018.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.