World Bank Recruitment 2020 | World Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2020
Established in 1944 the World Bank Group has grown into becoming the global financial institution that has been the backbone of many countries in financial and economic stress. Through loans, grants and equity investments World Bank has been able to alleviate the financial and economic problems of member nations.
To add to their team of experts and staff the institution has announced the commencement of recruitment to World Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2020. These vacancies in Ethiopia we believe will interest those looking for Ethiopia bank vacancies 2020, Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia, UN Jobs in Ethiopia 2020 or IMF Jobs in Ethiopia.
Job Title: Executive Assistant ( World Bank Group )
Job Location: Ethiopia
Job Field: Administration / Office / Operations
Details of this World Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2020 Plus Why You Should Apply
- Applicants who have the desire to contribute their quota to a global economic cause while also gathering work experience and knowledge should cue into these vacancies in Ethiopia at World Bank.
- With their team of world-class financial analysts and top economists, the selected person for this World Bank recruitment 2020 stands to gain a lot from working with the institution.
- Those searching for embassy Jobs in Ethiopia are also welcome to apply because it is related to this World Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2020.
- Former employees of World Bank Group when reached out to, hinted our team that the organization provides one of the best and convenient environments for one to work in along with excellent work conditions.
- Sponsored vacations, seminars, training along with other foreign trips are among the exciting incentives this top management Job in Ethiopia comes with.
- As a top executive assistant also bear it in mind that you will tutor and mentor World Bank Graduate Trainees working in your department at the bank.
- World Bank is an equal opportunity employer all Applicants will be accorded the same treatment and will stand the same chance of getting the Job without favoritism or preferential treatment for some selected persons.
- Similar to some Ethiopia Bank vacancies, WBG is not demanding any fee for this recruitment avoid those parading themselves as World Bank recruitment 2020 officials soliciting for an Application fee for this Job.
Requirements for the Position of Executive Assistant at World Bank
- Advanced office organization skills.
- With a minimum of Higher School Diploma, you can apply for this Executive Assistant Job.
- Ability to work and profer solutions to problems in the shortest niche of time is a great valuable asset.
- Applicants with their University degree has a bigger advantage of getting the Job.
- At least 5 years working experience in UN Jobs in Ethiopia or Office secretary Jobs in Addis Ababa.
- Additionally, the World Bank recruitment 2020 team also disclosed that Applicants must be Ethiopians or those with a work permit to work in Ethiopia.
How to Apply for a Job at World Bank Group Ethiopia
- Apply via the organization’s recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.worldbankgroup.com and apply.