World Bank Legal Internship Program | World Bank Jobs
World Bank Legal Vice Presidency (LEGPVU) is one of the Internship platforms that World Bank Uses to provide Law students of member Nations the opportunity of contributing to the numerous Legal operations which World Bank is involved in. With many entries every year, World Bank has been able to afford Law students the opportunity of building their career while contributing to a common global cause.
We at Apply for a Job strongly recommend this Jobs for Law students that are searching for Legal Jobs in Nigeria, Internship opportunities for law students, how to apply for World bank Jobs or when World Bank Recruitment 2019 for Interns will start.
Job Title: World Bank Legal Internship Program
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Field: Internship
Description of this World Bank Legal Internship Program Plus Why You Should Apply
- The Legal Intern in close association with the LEGPVU team will assist in providing the legal assistance needed in the organization’s day to day activities.
- World Bank is an international financial institution that funds huge financial projects in member countries. Having an Internship program with them is just the right step one needs to enhance and sharpen their skills in the legal field.
- World Bank Legal Internship Program is one of the Internship opportunities for law students that provide a platform for law interns to access mentoring and coaching from international legal experts.
- Experience gathered from this World Bank Legal Internship Program will go a long way in adding to the law intern’s profile building which is very essential to thrive in the legal field.
- There are only a few International Legal Jobs in Nigeria that offers high incentives and welfare packages that interns as a result of doing working World Bank Jobs.
- This World Bank recruitment in Nigeria 2019 for law Interns affords one the opportunity of making an extra income while still schooling.
- Under close supervision of superiors, Interns would be deeply involved in legal preceding at the organization.
- Interns would also be given the opportunity to attend high profile World Bank events and seminars during this Internship program.
- Contacts made during the Internship program might just give one the opportunity of getting an International Legal Job, after the Internship Program.
- Unlike some other Internship Jobs in Nigeria where some level of experience is needed to qualify. This one at the World Bank requires no level of experience before you can apply.
Requirements for this World Bank Legal Internship Program
- These World Bank Jobs are only for Law students that are currently studying law in a recognized institution.
- Interns must be citizens of IBRD member Nations before they can be enrolled for this Legal counsel Jobs in Nigeria at World Bank.
- Fluency in English is among the core requirements for this World Bank Legal Internship Program.
- Aside from English, Interns that can speak Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, French, or Russian languages fluently stand a higher advantage of getting these International Jobs.
- If you have done similar Internship Jobs in Nigeria, experience from it would be very much useful for this program.
How to Apply for a Job at World Bank