World Bank Group Young Professional Program 2020 | World Bank Recruitment
Over the years World Bank Group has been a major player in giving young professionals the opportunity to pursue different career options at the financial institution.
With a very competitive environment, World Bank Young Professional Program 2020 provides an opportunity for young people to explore how innovative and creative they can be in the area of sciences, management, training, agriculture e.t.c.
We at Apply for a Job are happy to bring to your notice that recruitment has started for Word Bank Young Professionals Program 2020. This World Bank recruitment program recruits up to 45 – 50 persons per year based on a 5 years renewable contractual Job. Candidates that have been searching for when World Bank Internship, World Bank Jobs and World Bank YPP will start are called to maximize this useful opportunity.
Why You Should Apply for This World Bank Group Young Professional Program 2020
- World Bank Group is a big financial institution with top economy countries as World Bank member nations including Nigeria. working with this institution would most definitely provide a platform for endless possibilities for Young Professionals.
- Based on Professional interest there would be coaching and mentoring during this World Bank Graduate Trainee program, so young budding Professionals are advised not to miss the opportunity.
- Because of the international outlook of World Bank Group Young Professional Program 2020, people from diverse culture and race tend to come together and gain from each other’s wealth of knowledge while exploring different career options at World Bank YPP program 2020.
- Just like World Bank Internship salary, Applicants for this year’s YPP program are assured of a juicy salary structure if hired by this World Bank recruitment program.
- World Bank Jobs are highly competitive that is why they employ the best form of training and recruitment process to hire the best professionals for different Job options. YPP 2020 interested Applicants that love challenges are to make the most of the opportunity.
- Just like in previous World bank internship programs Welfare packages like Transportation costs, settling-in allowance, accommodation, tax allowance, and insurance would be covered for successful Applicants hired during this recruitment process.
- World Bank program provides Graduates with International Jobs, one of the perks is travelling the world, Graduate Trainees hired for this Job are assured of periodic vacation trips and events which enhances a healthy working condition.
- During World Bank Recruitment, people employed are purely based on merit so be assured that there is no room for bias or racial segregation.
Requirements for This World Bank Recruitment for Young Professionals
- International Jobs like World Bank Jobs requires the interested Person to be a resident of World Bank member nations.
- World Bank Group requires Applicants not to be more than thirty-two years of age.
- Graduate Trainees for this Job must be Master’s degree or P.hD holders.
- Must have at least three years working experience in any relevant field that he/she chose for World Bank YPP 2020.
- Candidates for this program are expected to develop a great team spirit towards set organizational growth.
- Sound problem solving analytical skills to deliver properly on laid out objectives.
- Membership of Professional bodies would be desirable if available.
How to Apply for a Job at this Word Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
- Apply at the World Bank Recruitment Portal
Interested Persons for this YPP 2020 Trainee vacancies are to apply by visiting the recruitment portal www.recruitment.worldbank.org.
Interested Persons should read through the vacancy process and be careful to avoid disqualifications arising from avoidable mistakes.