Workforce Group 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment and How to Apply
The Workforce Group is inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to Apply for her latest Graduate Trainee recruitment, Applicants should reside or wiling to relocate to Lagos State.
The application method for this Workforce Program is online and Eligible persons are required to follow the link below, fill the online application form, before uploading his or her CV and Photo.
Candidates should also understand the brief detail of Workforce Group and ensure they posses the requirements for this ongoing 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
About Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Brief Description of Workforce Group 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program
- Workforce Group has commenced its Graduate recruitment program , which is focused at attracting suitable, self-motivated, young talented and exceptional individuals to join its workforce.
- Suitable candidate meeting the criteria will be selected to meet with our top clients for opportunities in their entry-level role.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for Workforce Group 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Candidate should demonstrate a strong passion for excellence, learning, goal-oriented, analytical, problem-solving and communication.
- Only candidate’s residence in Lagos state is mostly to be considered
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (Lower Credit) from any discipline
- Candidate with Ordinary Diploma (OND) will be considered if satisfactory remark on completion of Industrial Trainee (IT) is presented.
- Candidates with B.Sc/B.A/HND should have completed the mandatory NYSC program as at the time of application.
- Maximum of two years post NYSC work experience
- Should not be above 30 years old.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.