West African Examination Council Recruitment | WAEC Recruitment Portal
WAEC is an examination organizational body that handles examination for senior secondary school leavers in the English speaking West African Countries.
Those that have been searching for when West African Examination Council Recruitment will need not search further because we at Apply for a job is happy to announce to you that WAEC Recruitment portal is currently open for Multiple Positions.
For those wishing to pursue different careers in the field of Management/Engineering, you are advised to jump on this golden opportunity.
Though WAEC is a West African Examination body, the job opening this recruitment exercise presents are all located in Nigeria.
Requirements for West African Examination Recruitment 2019 and Positions they Apply to
Assistant Registrar (Marketing and Store Management)
- This position will only accept University graduates with at least second class lower-grade qualification.
- Interested Persons for this WAEC jobs must have basic knowledge of computer MS office software packages.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC result including English and Maths in not more than 2 sittings.
- Just like in NECO Recruitment Applicants for WAEC recruitment should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Must have good team spirit, sound communication, and organizational skills.
- Not less than 3 years of teaching experience.
- Maters Degree qualification would also be an advantage for interested persons who have it.
- WAEC salary is very lucrative so successful Applicants are assured of good welfare package.
Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Interested Applicants for this job at WAEC Nigeria must be University Graduates with a minimum of second class lower in certification.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience would be expected of applicants.
- Only those with at least 5 credits in WAEC results including English and Maths in not more than 2 sitting would be allowed for this WAEC recruitment interview.
- Applicants must have good managerial and organizational skills.
- Not more than 40 years of age and should have basic computer knowledge.
- Masters degree would be desirable if available.
Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Candidates wishing to access WAEC recruitment portal for this position must be University Graduates with at least 2nd class lower division (2.1).
- Applicants for this position must have finished their NYSC with a minimum of three years of teaching experience.
- Ability to relate well with people and good communication skills are expected of candidates that are about to Apply for this position at the ongoing West African Examination Recruitment 2019.
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer Ms Word software.
- This WAEC job will only accept those with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- This WAEC recruitment is only for candidates that are not more than 40 years of age
Human Resource Management Officer II
- The Applicant must be a B.Sc holder in any social science course.
- Membership of professional bodies like CIPM, HRCM, or SHRM is a non-negotiable requirement from candidates.
- WAEC Recruitment Portal for this job will only accept candidates with at least 3 years of job experience.
- Just like NECO recruitment, WAEC Job Applicants are expected to be less than 40 years of age.
- Applicants must have 5 credits in WASSCE / SSCE including English and Maths to qualify for this position.
- WAEC Salary and Welfare Packages are very attractive, so those that meet the WAEC recruitment requirements are assured of a lucrative career at WAEC.
- Ability to deliver organizational set goals while leading a team would be a criterion to pass WAEC Recruitment interview.
Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Only B.Sc holders with at least second class lower in the listed subject are needed for this position.
- Successful Candidates will later help in the process of WAEC registration so it is important for the applicant to have at 3 years experience in teaching.
- Similar job openings like JAMB recruitment require Applicants not to be more than 40 years of age and the same is applicable to this WAEC job.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Ms software package is a criterion for this WAEC job.
- 5 credits in WAEC result including English and Maths is a non-negotiable criterion for this position.
- Salary structures like that of WAEC salary are considered one of the best in the Education sector, so those applying to help in WAEC registration are expected to possess sound organizational skills to be worthy of this salary structure.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Apply Online at WAEC Recruitment Portal
Applicants that meet the requirements for either of the vacancies at this WAEC recruitment should Apply at the WAEC recruitment portal: recruitment.waec.com.ng.
Apply on or Before: 14th July 2019