United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment, September/October 2018
Current Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) for Young Nigerian Graduates that desire to work in a Financial Institution and make huge impact.
There are some essential requirements that applicants are required to meet before they can Apply for this Graduate Trainee Job at UBA, so candidates should ensure they posses the requirements before applying for this United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment, Online.
About the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Description of Graduate Trainee Job at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) September/October 2018
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) September/October 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here: uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply online
Apply on or Before: 1st October, 2018.