UNICEF Nigeria Administrative Assistant Job | UNICEF Recruitment Portal
The United Nations International Children Emergency Fund is a humanitarian arm of the United Nations charged with the Job of reaching out to vulnerable and most disadvantaged children in most war-torn zones and Famine ravaged regions in the world.
With over 190 member countries UNICEF has over the years been the hope of most disadvantaged children in the World. The Apply for a Job is happy to announce that vacancy currently exists for the post of Administrative Assistant in this Organization.
Those that have been looking for a way to land a United Nations Job or an International Job are called to utilize this wonderful opportunity that comes once in a while.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Why You Should Apply for this UNICEF Nigeria Administrative Assistant Job
- UNICEF is mainly into humanitarian activities, therefore those looking for Humanitarian Jobs should see this as an opportunity.
- Because of the many member Nations of this organization, she provides an avenue for people working with her to meet, interact and learn from each other irrespective of race, tribe and tradition.
- UNICEF Jobs are International Jobs, one of the perks of working for UNICEF is the leisure of travelling around the world for humanitarian purposes.
- UNICEF is adequately funded by member nations, individuals and Donor bodies which makes it one of the organisations with the Highest Paying Jobs.
- With frequent seminars, workshops and staff training UNICEF creates a platform of opportunities for their staff to improve on their skill and turn into Professionals
- Working with UNICEF gives one a sense of contribution to Global change though some times the Jobs are Contract Jobs.
Requirements for this United Nations International Children Emergency Fund Assistant Administrative Job
- Before visiting the UNICEF recruitment portal to apply for this Job, you must have good knowledge of Administrative Job and Human Resource duties and how it relates to Office activities.
- This Position at UNICEF requires Applicants to be well grounded in the field of office clerical activities and diligence in carrying out Humanitarian duties.
- Those interested in this United Nations International Children Emergency Fund Administrative Assistant Job must have good team spirit and interpersonal communication skill.
- Just like UNICEF Internship program, this Job is a Contract one, therefore Applicants must show zeal and high commitment to make the most of the limited period.
- UNICEF recruitment team will only accept Applicants who are residents in Kaduna or those willing to relocate.
- Applicants for UNICEF Administrative Assistant Job must be University Graduates or Graduates of other High Institutions
- Only Candidates that studied administrative or secretarial courses are welcomed to Apply.
- Though this is a Graduate Job, 4 years experience in clerical, administrative or its related field is required from Applicants.
How to Apply for a Job at UNICEF Recruitment Portal
- Apply via United Nations International Children Emergency Fund Job Portal
Candidates that meet the requirements for this position at UNICEF are required to go to UNICEF recruitment Portal www.unicef.org and apply online.
UNICEF is an International Humanitarian organization that is also committed to the elimination of racial segregation and bias in the world, therefore this recruitment is purely based on merit devoid of favouritism for any race, language or religion.