UBA Teller Recruitment | UBA Recruitment 2019
The United Bank for Africa is unarguably one of the leading multi-dimensional financial institutions in Nigeria. Since its establishment it has grown and can now boast of headquarters in the UK, Paris e.t.c added to having a domineering presence in over 19 African countries. With the combination of its hardworking staff and financial experts, it has maintained a competitive pace in Nigeria’s Banking industry.
The Apply for a Job team is delighted to inform our readers/visitors that UBA recruitment 2019 for UBA entry-level 2019 Jobs has commenced. These UBA Jobs we believe will interest those that are constantly searching for Fresh graduate Jobs in Nigeria 2019, Hot Nigerian Jobs for fresh graduates, Banks recruiting now, how to access UBA recruitment portal or when UBA teller recruitment will start.
Job Title: Teller and Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Why You Should Apply for this UBA Recruitment 2019 Plus the Job Description
- UBA is a big player in the financial industry that offers individuals that take up different career roles with them the opportunity to advance in their career while also making a living.
- The successful Applicants for these UBA entry-level 2019 Jobs will assist in departmental documentation of transactions in the branch they would be posted.
- As a multidimensional institution, these Fresh graduates Jobs in Nigeria 2019 that’s available at the Bank is definitely for anybody with the desire to work in a Bank.
- Among banks recruiting now for similar entry-level Jobs in Nigeria, UBA teller recruitment along with customer service recruitment at the Bank seems to be the only one that’s demanding little or no experience from Applicants.
- UBA is an equal opportunity employer that is why in the event of one showing diligence and outstanding commitment to work, He/She is given a promotion in the company among other benefits irrespective of level or background.
- The successful Applicants, from time to time will be involved in free in-house training and seminars to sharpen their skills as disclosed by UBA recruitment 2019 team for these Jobs.
- UBA Jobs remunerations are all of the Industry standards which makes their Jobs one of the most sought after Banking Jobs in Nigeria.
- Apart from good welfare packages and incentives, this Bank also offers the most convenient environment to work and grow in any chosen financial career.
- UBA Teller recruitment is an opportunity for young school leavers or those looking for Graduate Trainee Jobs in banks to start gathering the basic experience needed to thrive well in the banking sector.
- The UBA recruitment 2019 team for these Jobs also disclosed that the successful Applicant will serve as a medium through which the Bank can get feedback from customers and clients about their services and new policies.
Requirements for Tellers and Customer Officer Jobs at this UBA Recruitment 2019
- With no special order of educational qualifications, UBA recruitment 2019 team will accept Applications from University Graduates and Polytechnic OND holders.
- There is no minimum level of experience needed for these Jobs. However, experience obtained while doing Graduate Trainee Jobs in banks or similar Banking Jobs in Nigeria would be very much essential for these vacancies.
- UBA recruitment process for these positions would be thorough, Applicants are advised to bring all evidence showing that they are Graduates or OND holders as disclosed by the UBA recruitment team.
- If you do not have good interpersonal and communication skill, then you do not stand much chance of getting these Jobs at UBA which is also obtainable in most Banks recruiting now for similar positions.
- One must also be fluent in the English Language before visiting the UBA recruitment portal to apply for these Jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at UBA
- Apply via the company’s recruitment portal
Applicants that have gone through the recruitment requirements for theses Jobs and wishes to apply should proceed and apply HERE.