U.S. Embassy Job Vacancy for Chauffeur | U.S. Embassy Abuja Recruitment
The Apply for a Job team has been receiving email messages form various Nigerians that desire to do Embassy Jobs in Nigeria this 2019, these Job seekers has been been demanding that we publish Jobs on:
- U.S. Embassy of Nigeria Opportunities
- U.S. Embassy Jobs in Abuja
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment Process
- Canadian Embassy Jobs in Nigeria 2019
- Embassy Jobs in Nigeria 2019
- British Council Nigeria Vacancies
- Australian Embassy Job in Nigeria
- U.S. Embassy Job Vacancy
- U.S. Embassy Abuja
- American Embassy Job
Therefore, we are now bringing you this U.S. Embassy Abuja latest Job recruitment for 2019.
- British Council Recruitment 2019 and British
- Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment Portal – www.redcrossnigeria.org
- Standard Chartered Bank Internship | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | Airtel Recruitment Portal 2019/2020
- GTBank Recruitment 2019 | Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment
Job Title: Chauffeur
Job Field: Logistics / Transportation / Supply
Responsibilities of a Chauffeur at the U.S. Embassy Abuja
- The Person that will be doing this Job will be working in the logistics section of the U.S. Embassy Abuja.
- He will be the one that will be responsible for maintaining the vehicles and also report any form of damage to the management of the U.S. Embassy Abuja.
- The Person will also be the one that will transport the U.S. Embassy Abuja Staff during official movements.
Requirements for this U.S. Embassy Job Vacancy in Abuja
- The academic requirement for this U.S. Embassy Job vacancy is only the fact that each Applicant must have completed his secondary school Education.
- Any Nigerian that have been looking for things like U.S. Embassy Jobs in Abuja, U.S. Embassy Appointment in Nigeria, U.S. Embassy recruitment process or U.S. Embassy Jobs in Nigeria 2019 can Apply for this U.S. Embassy Job vacancy in Abuja because the Person that get this Job will be well-paid.
- Only Persons that have been doing this kind of Job for at least 3 years are allowed to Apply for this Job.
- The U.S. Embassy Abuja has made it clear that Individuals that have good knowledge of automotive mechanical, safety and maintenance practices are the ones that are welcomed to Apply for this Chauffeur Job.
Why You Should Apply for this Job at the U.S. Embassy Abuja
Firstly, the salary of anybody that will occupy this U.S. Embassy vacancy ranges from NGN N3,599,599 – NGN N3,599,599.
The Employee will equally be paid Health allowance with lots of other benefits.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the U.S. Embassy Abuja
- Apply through the U.S. Embassy Career Website
Nigerians that have confirmed that the qualify for this Job should visit this U.S. Embassy Abuja Job recruitment portal HERE, to see more details of this Job plus the required documents and then proceed with his/her online Job application.
Successful Applicants will be contacted via email, so they can come for Aptitude test.