TSC Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2020
Kenya Teaching Service Commission ( TSC ) is the sole body responsible for the affairs of teachers in the country. It plays the pivotal role of making sure that the teachers in the country meet up to standard and their affairs also taken care of.
To strengthen the teacher’s workforce in the country, officials at the commission has announced the commencement of TSC recruitment 2020. We strongly believe that this recruitment will interest those looking for Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2020, TSC secretariat Jobs, Primary Teaching Jobs in Kenya, Government Jobs in Kenya or Teaching Jobs in Kenya International Schools.
Job Title: Teachers ( Multiple Positions )
Job Location: Kenya
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Details of this Teaching Jobs in Kenya Plus You Should Apply
- Kenya is looking at building a standard and reputable educational system only those passionate about impacting knowledge into others are called to apply for this Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2020.
- With up 5000 teaching vacancies, there is definitely something for everyone no matter your field of specialization.
- Drafting of lesson plans, curriculum modular preparation amongst many other teaching practices are all integral parts of this Job as announced by TSC recruitment 2020 officials.
- It requires a good deal of tolerance and commitment to handle Classroom students and that is what we are looking for while recruiting for this Primary Teaching Jobs in Kenya.
- Candidates looking for no experience Jobs in Kenya 2020 should apply for this TSC recruitment because it is among the latest fresh graduate Jobs in Kenya with little or no experience needed for you to qualify.
- As a Government Job in Kenya, you are entitled to salary arrears, work-leave allowances, special teachers loan, and other work incentives if employed.
- Similar to TSC secretariat Jobs, Candidates would go through a written assessment stage that will determine those that would be shortlisted.
- Interested Persons are once more reminded not to pay anyone money for this recruitment as TSC does not charge any sum for the recruitment of Teachers.
- The process would be transparent, therefore, ensure you have all the documents required of you.
- Falsification of Certificates is a criminal offense and would lead to disqualification and prosecution of the defaulter.
- We advise Applicants to obtain TSC recruitment past question papers to help them in their preparation for the interview and recruitment assessment.
- TSC recruitment 2020 is for all eligible Kenyans irrespective of region or county.
- In a statement made by the officials, TSC recruitment shortlist would be released when Candidates have completed all the recruitment exercise shown in TSC adverts 2020.
- There would be a special preference for the physically challenged, there is no reason for you not to apply.
Eligibility / Requirements for TSC Recruitment 2020
- University, Polytechnic and College of Education graduates preferably in the field of educational studies are the most qualified to apply.
- Anybody applying for this Teaching Jobs in Kenya must be registered with the TSC.
- We were also made to understand that Applicants above 45 years of age are not welcomed to apply.
- Only eligible Kenyans are welcome to apply. The Job is not in any way open for foreigners residing in the country.
- Sound Classroom management and engagement skills are most highly expected from Applicants.
- If you have done Teaching Jobs in Kenya International Schools experience from it would be an asset.
How to Apply for a Job at TSC
- Apply via the recruitment portal/address
Those that have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to and submit their Application to the board of the Management of the school where the Job was advertised with the letter addressing to the Commission’s County Director.
For more information visit www.recruitmentngr.com.