Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee | Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019
Sterling Bank has over the years grown from just a bank into a multi-dimensional financial institution catering for the many needs of its numerous costumers through an easy and convenient banking system they have put in place.
Sterling Bank is also reputable for providing a platform for young graduates to access mentoring and leadership skills that will help them excel in their different professional fields. This is normally done through Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee programs which have over the years trained and employed many in the available fresh graduate Jobs in the Bank.
This Sterling Bank recruitment 2019 for Graduate Trainees is an opportunity for graduates that are looking for latest banking Jobs in Nigeria, Banks recruiting now, Sterling Bank Internship Jobs or how Sterling Bank recruitment process works to get gainfully employed at the bank.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Why You Should Apply for this Sterling Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainees
- Information made available to us revealed that preparations have been put in place to ensure that Applicants access the best of business mentoring and coaching in this Sterling Bank graduate program.
- This Graduate trainee Job is one of those rare opportunities that gives fresh graduates the opportunity to be gainfully employed while also getting the necessary training needed to excel in their chosen field.
- It was also made known to us by the officials that Sterling Bank recruitment stages for this Job will involve CBT, Assessment tests, interview sessions and other stages that would be stated in the Sterling Bank recruitment portal.
- Previous beneficiaries of the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee program disclosed to us that apart from the world-class training they received, Sterling Bank also presents one of the most conducive environments for one to work.
- It is going to be nationwide recruitment, therefore, distance is not an excuse not to cue in for this job opportunity at the bank.
- Sterling Bank recruitment process for this Job would not be biased, successful candidates would emerge based on a merit process to allow for equal opportunity.
- This sterling Bank recruitment 2019 from what we know, would also give candidates the opportunity of meeting business leaders and experts then share ideas and learn from their wealth of experience and knowledge.
Requirements for this Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank is among Banks recruiting now in Nigeria that would be needing your NYSC certificate before you can qualify to apply for a Job of this type.
- Only second class upper B.sc holders are welcome to apply for this latest banking Job in Nigeria at Sterling Bank.
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee program is not for people above 26 years of age.
- Sound communication skill is very much imperative to excel in this Job.
- Though it is not compulsory, if you have any level of experience that you acquired while doing similar hot Nigerian Jobs for fresh graduates in banks, it will be an advantage.
How to Apply for a Job at Sterling Bank
- Apply through the bank’s recruitment portal
Applicants that have interests in applying for this Graduate trainee Jobs at Sterling Bank should visit sterling.ng/graduate-trainee to apply for the available positions.