Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Process
Standard Chartered Bank since its establishment has grown from just a commercial bank into a multi-dimensional financial institution. Through quality and effective service, they have been able to build strong confidence in customers and partners around the world.
To add to their teeming number of staff and experts, the bank has announced the commencement of Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 in Ghana which we believe will interest Ghanaians looking for Standard Chartered careers Job opportunities, Standard Chartered bank Internship, Jobs in Standard Chartered Bank for freshers, Banking Jobs in Ghana 2020 or how to process Standard Chartered online Application for Job.
Job Title: Associate Direector (Treasury Risk)
Job Location: Accra
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Details of this Standard Chartered Recruitment Plus Why You Should Apply
- Standard Chartered as a big financial institution is throwing this available banking Job in Ghana 2020 open to everyone that has the desire to pursue a career in the banking industry.
- Standard Chartered careers Job opportunities provide one the avenue of working with a team of experts and financial analysts that will help advance his/her banking career and knowledge of financial management.
- In line with the many duties lined up for the selected Applicant, Mentoring and teaching of those that came for Standard Chartered Bank Internship is an integral part of it.
- Under close supervision of his/her superior the selected Person will develop a feasible framework that will assist in the management of risks and carrying out of IRBB in West Africa.
- We also enjoin those that have had the privilege of working top administrative Jobs in Ghana to also apply for this Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020.
- You will also work to ensure that internal and external policies as regards to treasury risks in the bank are strictly adhered to.
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Process would be thorough because of how sensitive this advertised position is, we advise Candidates to prepare and come with all additional necessary documents and certification needed for this Job.
- The process of Standard Chartered online Application can be accessed in the bank’s recruitment portal which we would mention below.
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment process requires no fee avoid anybody demanding for money to have you recruited for this Job.
Requirements for the position of Associate Director Treasury Risk at Standard Chartered
- The call to apply is open to both B.sc, HND and Masters Degree holders.
- This is among the current Jobs in Ghana where a Professional certification from professional bodies in the advertised field is mandatory.
- Applicants for Standard Chartered Bank recruitment 2020 in Ghana must be Ghanaians or those with the residence permit to work in the country.
- Unlike Jobs in Standard Chartered Bank for freshers, you must have at least 3 years’ experience doing similar Jobs before you can proceed with Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Process for this position.
How to Apply for a Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal scb.taleo.net and apply.