Standard Chartered Bank Internship | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019
This informs the general public that the Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria has commenced 2019 recruitment for I
Nigerian undergraduates that are interested in knowing what it feels to work at the Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria should continue reading this write-up to understand why they should work for Standard Chartered Bank and equally see the requirements plus how to Apply for a job at the Standard Chartered Bank.
- Heritage Bank Recruitment 2019 | How to Start Working at Heritage Bank
- Standard Chartered Internship 2019 | Standard Chartered Bank Careers Around in Nigeria
- Remote Internship Recruitment in Nigeria for Dataville Research LLC 2019
- Apply for Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme in Nigeria, 2019
- Apply for GTBank Nationwide Internship Programme
Why You Should Work for the Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Outside of the fact that the Standard Chartered Bank Ltd has a good salary structure with a lot of employee benefits, the Bank is also well grounded when it comes to establishing a business.
- One of the numerous Standard Chartered Bank employee benefits is the fact that the Bank has a great work culture and well-organized work environment where interns can meet and work together.
- According to the reports that the Apply for a job team gathered from a Graduate that did his Internship at the Standard Chartered Bank, He said that the people He was opportune to work with at the Bank helped him learn so much about Bank work
- Another reason you should work for the Standard Chartered Bank is that work-life balance is highly encouraged with many avenues for workers to experience the same thing irrespective of the branch the person is working at.
- It’s no longer news that the Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria provide employees with salary, which enables them to experience the same thing on different topics.
Job Title: 2019 Internship Programme
Description of Standard Chartered Bank Internship
This recruitment is organised to enable Undergraduates gain credible work experience, they are normally assigned to do Jobs that will give them the opportunities to solve real world problems as Interns.
This 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship programme will start from June and end by August (the programme is coordinated to last for 10 – weeks)
The Standard Chartered Bank recruitment process States that Undergraduates that will do excellently well in the Internship programme will qualify for the Bank’s International Graduate Program.
Requirements for this Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship
- Nigerians that are about to Apply for this programme and pass through the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment process should be the ones that are in the penultimate (second to last) year of their Undergraduate programme.
- Undergraduates that are looking forward to seeing details of Standard Chartered Bank careers, Job opportunities at the Bank, Careers in Banking or Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank for Freshers should Apply for this Internship Programme.
Time needed: 35 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
- Apply through the Bank’s Career Portal
Qualified Persons should visit this website: sc.taleo.net to Apply online.