Shell Post Graduate Scholarship 2019 | How to Apply for Shell Scholarship 2019/2020
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) which has made outstanding performance in the Oil and Gas sector just announced the current scholarship opportunities for responsible Nigerian Graduates that intend to obtain their Post Graduate degrees abroad.
We will be showing you comprehensive information about this Shell Scholarship 2019/2020, which will include the full requirements for application, advantages of schooling with Shell Post Graduate Scholarship, How to Apply for Shell Scholarship and the Shell Scholarship application portal, where you can gain access to more information.
Advantages of Schooling with Shell Post Graduate Scholarship
- The ultimate purpose for this Shell Scholarship programme is to enable students of all income levels to gain access to good and quality education.
- Being on this Shell Post Graduate Scholarship will enable you to have enough time to focus on your studies because the Oil company will be providing your financial needs and lots more.
- Beneficiaries of this current scholarship have testified to the fact that this scholarship decreased the number and amount of loans they needed as students.
- This Master’s Scholarship programme has helped add to Federal and state financial assistance.
- This Shell Scholarships for Master’s programme and other current scholarship programmes go a long way to teach kindness and philanthropy to Nigerians and the World at large.
Eligibility/Requirements for this 2019/2020 Shell Scholarship Programme
- Eligible Applicants should be Graduates that have proven to possess leadership skills.
- Applicants must possess the university’s English Language requirements that are required for this 2019/2020 Shell Scholarship (which is a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS score).
- Only those that are between the ages of 21 – 28 are qualified to Apply for this 2019 Shell Scholarship for Master’s programme.
- Candidates should be from either Rivers, Delta, Imo or Bayelsa states (they must present documented proof that shows they truly come from these States).
- Interested Persons should be Graduates that are presently based in Nigeria.
- Applicants should know that they will be required to return to Nigeria after completing the Post Graduate programme.
- Potential Scholars must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with nothing less than second class upper division (2.1).
- They should be People that have not schooled in the United Kingdom or other developed countries.
- This SPDC Scholarship 2019 is for Graduates that already possess an international passport that will expire no earlier than December 2020.
- Candidates should be People that have not worked or currently work for SPDC or the Royal Dutch Shell Group or any Shell company.
- Candidates should be People that are not related to Shell Petroleum Development Company workers.
- Those that have been searching for things like How to Apply for Shell Scholarship, Shell Scholarship 2019 application form, current Scholarship, NNPC/Shell Scholarship 2019/2020 or 2019/2020 Masters Scholarship are welcomed to Apply. However, they must possess all the necessary requirements.
Time needed: 2 hours.
How to Apply for Shell Scholarship 2019
- Apply Online
Applicants that meet full requirements for this Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 should visit the Shell Scholarship application portal here: www.shell.com.ng to see the application guidelines and apply.
When the portal opens, simply scroll down to see the “Application Process” and follow the instructions to apply.