RusselSmith Group 2018 RS Inspire Essay Competition Details and How to Apply
Applications are Currently Invited for RusselSmith Group 2018 RS Inspire Essay Competition, Successful Applicants will be given a topic to write on, about an issue related to Nigeria.
The Application method that you are required to use to Apply for this RS Inspire Essay Competition is online through RusselSmith Group official website.
Ensure you carefully go through the required Qualification, Guidelines and Eligibility listed below.
About RusselSmith Group
RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
RusselSmith is pleased to announce the commencement of its RS Inspire Essay Competition, a contest which encourages innovative thinking and promotes the development of home-grown solutions to problems (technical and otherwise) in the Nigerian energy sector.
Title: RS Inspire Essay Competition
Essay Topic: The Future of Robotic Technologies in The Nigerian Energy Sector.
- Participants must be students of tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, etc.) in Nigeria.
- Entries must be written in English and must be the original work of the participants. If plagiarism is detected in an entry, such an entry will be automatically disqualified.
- Entries must not exceed 1500 words and must be a minimum of 1200 words.
- The body of the essay should be in Arial font (11pt).
- No literary form other than an essay format will be accepted.
- Entries must be specifically written for the competition.
- Each piece of writing must reflect the contestant’s ability to explore and discuss ideas and ethical concepts.
- Each essay must include a cover page which bears the participant’s full name, the name of the participant’s educational institution, department, and year of study. It should also have the participant’s e-mail address and a functional mobile phone number.
- Essays will be judged based on: clarity of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of analysis, relevance to industry, and conformity to contest rules.
Prizes for Winners
- First Prize: N100,000
- Second Prize: N60,000
- Third Prize: N40,000
How to Apply for RS Inspire Essay Competition Online
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here: russelsmithgroup.com to apply online
- Click the link above to submit your entry
- Each participant is expected to submit only one document, and the document must be in PDF format.
- The file name of your document should be your name (e.g. Nkechi Balogun.pdf).
- Winners will be announced on 7th September, 2018
- The winning essays will be published on the RusselSmith website and also published in RusselSmith’s monthly publication, Innova Magazine, in addition to being published on other platforms.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2018.