Pfizer Jobs in Nigeria | Pfizer Recruitment 2019
This is to inform anyone that has been looking forward to Applying for a Job at Pfizer Nigeria that he/she can now Apply for the Pfizer recruitment 2019 which is targeted to employ People that will do Pfizer entry level Jobs and more.
Interested Persons should settle down and go through the Pfizer current Jobs in Nigeria below, which also has the requirements below each Job vacancy.
We also added the Pfizer online Job application method, which will guide you to Apply and proceed to the next stage of Pfizer hiring process.
- U.S. Embassy Job Vacancy for Chauffeur | U.S. Embassy Abuja Recruitment
- British Council Recruitment 2019 and British Council of Nigeria Salary
- Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019 | Ministry of Environment Job
- Dangote Company Recruitment for Engineering Trainees 2019
- Job Vacancy at Unilever Nigeria Plc for Regulatory Affairs Assistance Manager
List of the Pfizer Jobs in Nigeria with Requirements
Job Title: Country Brand Manager
Job Field: Executive / Management
Requirements for Country Brand Manager Job at this Pfizer Recruitment 2019
- Anybody that wants to Apply for this Job should possess a University degree or it’s alternative.
- You are required to have a minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience while doing any Pharmaceutical Job.
- You must also possess 1-2 years of experience while doing a Marketing Job.
- Nigerians that have been searching for Jobs in Nigeria, Pfizer entry level Jobs, Pfizer hiring process, Pfizer recruitment 2018 and Pfizer Physician Jobs should Apply for this Pfizer recruitment 2019, but they must ensure they are good in the English language.
Job Title: Medical Representative
Job Field: Sales Representative
Requirements for Medical Representative Job at this Pfizer Recruitment 2019
- Nigerians that are Interested in this Job should be Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Degree holders.
- This Medical Representative position is an Entry level Job and the Pfizer career team has publicized that no work experience is required for this Job.
- Each Applicant must have effective selling skills in order to easily sell the Pfizer products in Nigeria after getting this Medical Representative Job.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Job Field: Administration / Office / Operations
Requirements for Regulatory Affairs Administrator Job at this Pfizer Recruitment 2019
- Only those that have acquired nothing less than 2-3 years of undergraduate training in sciences are welcomed to Apply for this Job.
- Applicants should equally possess good Administrative skills before Applying for this Regulatory Affairs Administrative Job.
- Candidates should have the capacity to effectively communicate ideas with fellow workers.
- Nigerians that want Pfizer rn Jobs, Pfizer career, Pfizer apprenticeship, Pfizer internship or Pfizer Summer Internship should Apply for this role, Nevertheless, the must have good time management skills, which will help them to be punctual to duties.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for these Pfizer Jobs in Nigeria