NSSF Kenya Internships 2020 | NSSF Internships 2020
National Social Security Fund Kenya is a worker’s social security scheme that caters for workers in the country. Through different platforms, in the scheme worker’s savings and contributions are safely kept which comes with monthly payout benefits.
For young graduates and Applicants looking for Internship opportunities in Kenya 2020, we at Apply for a Job is happy to announce to you that recruitment has commenced for NSSF Kenya Internships 2020. With a recognizable increase in the search for best paying Internships in Kenya, we believe this NSSF Internships 2020 will interest those looking for NSSF Internship link, NSSF Internship Application form 2020, Internship in Kenya Banks or Companies that pay Interns in Kenya.
Job Title: NSSF Internship
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Field: Internships
Details of this NSSF Kenya Internships Plus Why You Should Apply
- Internships are the perfect opportunities graduates need to gain the required skills and work experience needed to advance in their chosen work field.
- The scheme which operates a financial security platform for workers also operates a savings holding account for customers therefore, working as an Intern with them can be likened to Internships in Kenya Banks.
- Unlike some NGO Internships in Kenya 2020 where Interns are not actually paid, NSSF Internships 2020 to the best of our knowledge has stipend packages for Interns.
- Applicants during the course of the Internship would be exposed to the rudiments of financial management and how best to gain people’s trust in business.
- Internship opportunities in Kenya of this type provide an avenue for young graduates to meet with experienced business leaders and experts and gain from their wealth of Knowledge.
- Experience from this NSSF Kenya Internship 2020 is a sure way to add more Job experiences to your Curriculum Vitae (CV) which can give you an advantage when applying for a Job especially in the financial sector.
- It was not stated that NSSF Internship Application form 2020 is for sale, therefore avoid anybody soliciting for money to give you the form.
- Interns are qualified to apply for any Job position in the Fund after the Internship Program.
- With no level of experience needed, NSSF Kenya Internships 2020 are for virtually all fresh graduates in Kenya.
Eligibility / Requirements for NSSF Internship 2020
- Both Degree graduates and Diploma holders are welcome to apply.
- Ensure you have not taken part in any previous Internship in Kenya, before visiting NSSF Internship link for registration, because the portal will not validate Application from those with previous Internship experience.
- Be reminded that only those that made NSSF Shortlist 2020 would be contacted with further recruitment details.
- This NSSF Kenya Internship 2020 will not give room for age or certificate falsification ensure that all documents required of you are verifiable.
- It is also important for Interested Persons to note that this recruitment is for only Kenya citizens.
How to Apply for a Job at NSSF Kenya
- Apply via the recruitment address
Candidates that have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed and submit their Application along with their CV to the address below.
The CEO/Managing Trustee
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100