Npower News 2020 | Npower Recruitment Update
With so many stories buzzing the internet about it, it is not surprising to say that the Federal Government Npower scheme remains one of the most talked-about recruitment schemes in the country. The inquiries keep rising day by day as beneficiaries and intending Applicants continue looking for answers to many questions they have.
Your favourite Job portal, Apply for a Job will today disclose some interesting Npower News 2020 update that we believe will address some inquiries you have concerning the Npower scheme.
From the latest on Npower Stipend news, Npower transition news, Npower payment issues along with Npower recruitment update, we will touch all in today’s article on Npower.
Npower News 2020 Plus the Latest on Npower Recruitment
- The Federal Government, according to reliable information made available to us here at Apply for a Job will soon embark on total restructuring of the Npower scheme to allow for the needed changes it intends to make.
- The most recent on Npower stipend news has it that the delay in payment of two months Npower stipend by the Federal Government is as a result of the transfer of Npower affairs from the office of the Vice President to the newly created Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, but there are clear indications that the stipend will soon be released.
- The officials went further to say that the Npower payment issues will not affect the Npower payment plans as all beneficiaries will get what is accrued to them when Npower payment is done.
- In an Npower recruitment update for 2020 made available to us, it was revealed that after the intended Npower restructuring the recruitment portal might open for new beneficiaries.
- Please log in to your Npower dashboard and get your details updated to avoid payment issues as a result of the Ministerial change of affairs at Npower.
- Furthermore, another Npower News 2020 we got to know about has it that intending Applicant should note that when Npower registration for new intakes starts, it might involve a new pattern of recruitment aside the former one.
- Npower registration form is not for sale please avoid scammers parading as recruitment officials.
- We don’t know for now if the new minimum wage would be included in the Npower payment plan for beneficiaries any update on that would be relayed to our readers here.
- The Federal Government is doing everything in its power to make beneficiaries get the best of this empowerment scheme, don’t fall for cheap online rumours saying Npower Scheme has been scrapped or was a sham.
- An Npower transition news disclosed to us has it that after the restructuring, Npower transition would now be more flexible.
- For more Npower news 2020 update and Npower recruitment update, subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job and leave a comment below if you have any inquiry.
How to Apply for a Job at Npower
- Apply via the recruitment portal
When the recruitment for new Npower beneficiaries starts Applicants can apply by visiting www.npower.gov.ng to fill in their details and get registered.