NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019 | Official NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal
Every year as part of their many social and corporate responsibilities in Nigeria. Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with Total Nigeria gives out scholarships to high flying students in recognized Universities in the Country.
Your favorite Jobs and recruitment information portal Apply for a Job is happy to announce to our teeming audience that NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019 is currently on for interested candidates. This ongoing scholarships in Nigeria 2019 at Total and NNPC are part of the numerous ways these companies use in giving back to society. The scholarship we believe will interest those searching for undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria 2019, how to apply for NNPC scholarship, how to sit for Total scholarship exam or how to access Official NNPC/Total scholarship portal.
Description of this NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019 and Why You Should Apply
- NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019 from information made available to us is one of the most sought after undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria 2019 because of the many prizes that come with it.
- Students searching for how to apply for NNPC scholarship should make use of this opportunity because it comes mostly once every year.
- If you emerge successful after sitting for this Total Scholarship exam you would be required to open a bank account for the payment of the scholarship prize money because the prize will not come in cash.
- Applying for this scholarship is an opportunity to overcome future financial problems that might affect one from furthering His/Her education.
- Being under a scholarship scheme in the University goes with a prestige that helps to open doors for the person in future endeavors.
- NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019 prize money is always augmented that one can make enough savings from it while in school.
- We strongly advise you obtain NNPC/Total scholarship Application form if you are a high flying student seeking more sponsorship for your education
- If you are yet to obtain your matriculation number it is important you do so before visiting the official NNPC/Total Scholarship portal to apply for this scheme.
- NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019 assessment team made it clear that the scholarship does not guarantee automatic employment after graduation and is not a contract entered into with the companies neither is it subject to a renewal process.
Eligibility/Requirements for this Scholarship Scheme at NNPC andTotal
- Submission of Application at the official NNPC/Total Application portal is for only undergraduates of recognized higher institutions in Nigeria.
- This is among the ongoing scholarships in Nigeria 2019 that require Candidates to bring along their SSCE certificate or any other similar recognized certificate.
- Evidence of Jamb score is compulsory for this NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019.
- Please if you scored below 200 in your UTME there is no need to apply because the official NNPC/Total Application portal will not accept your application.
- Direct entry students should bear in mind that they will be required to provide their A-level results before they can cue into this Scholarship scheme.
- Furthermore, only 200 and 100 level students are the most eligible for this exercise 300 level and above should desist from applying.
- If you are a current beneficiary of Shell Scholarships in Nigeria, Agip scholarship, Federal Government scholarships or similar scholarships in Nigeria you are advised not to apply for this one at NNPC and Total Nigeria.
- Just like we mentioned earlier Matriculation number is mandatory likewise Admission Letter obtained from the institution of study.
- One more important requirement Candidates should not forget is that if you have anything below 2.50 CGPA as at the time of applying for this scholarship you will not stand much chance of having your Application accepted.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019
- Apply via the Scholarship Application portal
Interested students who have read the requirements for this scholarship and wish to apply should proceed to the scholarship Application portal www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com and apply.