Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 | NSE Recruitment 2019
Today, the Apply for a Job team is bringing good news to People that have been wanting to Apply for any Nigerian recruitment because the Nigerian Stock Exchange has announced fresh vacant positions.
The importance of this latest NSE recruitment 2019 is to employ Graduates that will work as Customer Service Executives.
Anyone that wishes to Apply should simply make out time to read the full details of this Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019/2020, which includes the Responsibilities that come to the Person occupying this position, full requirements for Application and How to Apply for this latest Jobs at Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Field: Customer Service Jobs
Duties of a Customer Service Executive at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- One major role of a Customer Sales Executive is to attend to phone calls that are always coming from Customers.
- A Customer Service Executive must be good at handling complains that might come from customers.
- The Person is supposed to always keep a good record of the People that visit the office of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- The honour falls on the Customer Service Executive to always work with the Executive Manager in order to effectively achieve the desired goal of the Organisation.
- The Person will be required do equally do Nigerian Stock Market Analysis related Jobs.
- You will be involved in the Planning of the various meetings that always takes place at the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- The Customer Service Executive will also be among the Staff that will always make travel arrangements for the NSE workers.
Requirements for this Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019
- Interested Individuals should be People that have obtained a University degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Applicants should possess nothing less than 1 – 2 years of essential work experience.
- Only Candidates that have good computer knowledge are welcomed to Apply for these Jobs at the NSE recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be experienced Graduates that knows how to take their work seriously and be steadily punctual.
- Nigerians that have been searching for things like Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee, Nigerian Recruitment, Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019/2020 or NSE recruitment portal are welcomed to Apply for these Job opportunities in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Apply at the NSE Recruitment Portal
Graduates that have gone through the full details of these latest Jobs in Nigerian Stock Exchange and are sure of meeting the full requirements above should log in to the Nigerian Stock Exchange Portal for Job recruitment here: www.nse.com.ng to see more information and Apply online.
Every Applicant that have already created an account at this KPMG Job portal will simply log in, while Anyone that doesn’t have an account will have to create an account and proceed with an online application.
Applicants should know that the only application method that is approved for this NSE Recruitment 2019 is online via the company’s recruitment portal.
Don’t listen to anyone that asks you for money or request that you should Apply offline.