Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment Portal – www.redcrossnigeria.org
Have you been searching for the 2019 Nigerian Red Cross recruitment form? not to worry because the Apply for a Job team have listed the current Job vacancies at the Nigerian Red Cross, so all you need to do is to find a Job that suits you and Apply online through the Nigerian Red Cross recruitment portal email@example.com
Nigerians that have been looking for means to fill the Red Cross registration form, should visit this Official Nigeria Red Cross portal: redcrossnigeria.org
Why You Should Consider Working for the Nigerian Red Cross
Anyone that becomes a Red Cross Staff normally enjoy a comprehensive medical plan, which will be organised in a way it will suit you perfectly, meanwhile all the expense will be shared between you and the Red Cross Society.
Working with the Nigerian Red Cross will enable you to have a Life Insurance, this life Insurance will be arranged in accordance with the amount that the Red Cross Society will pay you yearly.
Being a Staff of this Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) will make you stand a chance of receiving a National or International Award at any given time, you will also benefit from the career development programmes that normally take place at Red Cross branches.
Job Title: Assistant Finance Coordinator
Location: FCT, Abuja
Job Field:Accounting / Audit / Finance
Requirements for Assistant Finance Coordinator Job at this Red Cross Recruitment 2019
- Anyone who will Apply for this Nigerian Red Cross recruitment, so as to get provisional employment and finally occupy this Assistant Coordinator vacancy must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from an Accounting or Finance department.
- The Person will also present a valid professional credential to the Nigerian Red Cross recruitment team, this qualification should be in Accounting (ACCA/CPA/CNA).
- Applicants are required to possess nothing less than 5 years of essential work experience in this field.
- They should be good at English Language and also know how to use basic computer software like Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel etc.
- They should be People who can always do their Job without coming up with excuses.
Job Title:Head of Finance and Resource Management
Location: FCT, Abuja
Requirements for Head of Finance Job at this Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment 2019
- To be qualified to Apply for this Head of Finance vacancy at the Nigerian Red Cross, you must have obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- You should equally own a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Finance Management.
- Applicants should know that only certified Accountants are qualified for this Job.
- The Red Cross Nigeria Recruitment team has made it clear that concerned Candidates must have practiced for a minimum of 10 years in an NGO or any other organization that is similar to the Nigerian Red Cross Society.
- Please note that the Individual who will finally get this Job will be expected to deliver good financial service works.
Time needed: 55 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Red Cross or Register to Become a Member
- Apply via the Red Cross Recruitment Email Address/Portal
Interested Persons should send their CV’s and Application letters
Each Applicant is directed to make the position that he/she is Applying for, the title of the email message.
Nevertheless, any Nigerian that wants to become a member of the Nigerian Red Cross, should visit the official website here: www.redcrossnigeria.org