Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 | Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
Since the commissioning and inception of the Nigeria Military, they have been a pivotal part of the fight against insecurity and returning of peace in hostile regions of the country. Nigerian Army is also deeply involved in peacekeeping in many troubled regions in Africa.
We are pleased to inform our esteemed visitors and readers that Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 for Tradesmen and non-Tradesmen has commenced, if you have been searching for Nigeria Army Job, Nigerian Army recruitment form, SSCE Job vacancies, Meaning of Tradesmen in Nigerian Army or how to access Nigerian Army recruitment portal for Jobs, then this recruitment news is for you.
- Download Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers for Tradesmen/Tradeswomen or None
- Nigerian Army Salary Structure and How Much They Pay Soldiers
Job Title: Trades/non-Tradesmen and Women
Job Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Job Field: Military/Para-Military
Description of this Nigerian Army Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal will accept Application from only Nigerian citizens with the National ID card.
- The meaning of Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army translates to those that can perform artisan Jobs like electricians, tailors, mechanics, carpenters, drivers e.t.c for the Army.
- The difference between Tradesmen and non-Tradesmen in the Nigerian Army is that Tradesmen are those commissioned with trade certificates of proof while non-Tradesmen are basically those with the same craft but with Just SSCE certificates.
- Applicants before obtaining the Nigerian Army recruitment form for this Job should note that Military Job requires agility and dedication.
- Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 exercise for this Job would be conducted in the respective states of the Candidates which would assist in reducing the cost of travelling to a central recruitment centre.
- You just need to have a skill or a craft you are good at to qualify for this Nigerian Army Job.
- This is among the SSCE Job vacancies in Nigeria that require little or no length of experience to qualify for it.
- Though you would be seen as a civilian working with the Military but, to some extent you are covered by Military immunity in this Job.
- There are lots of crafts and artisan openings in this recruitment. Therefore, there is definitely something for everyone irrespective of the area of specialization.
Eligibility/Requirements for this Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Only Tradesmen and women with skills in different crafts, arts, and handiwork are the most eligible to apply for these Jobs.
- Fluency in different indigenous languages will be an added advantage for candidates that have it.
- You must be patriotic about service to fatherland before visiting the Nigerian Army recruitment portal to apply for these Jobs.
- Those applying as non-Tradesmen/Women must have at least a minimum of SSCE or other related Senior School leaving certificates while Candidates submitting their Application as Tradesmen/women must have obtained a minimum of OND/Trade test certificates or similar certificates as disclosed by the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 team.
- Experience obtained from doing Jobs without certificates in Nigeria or other O level Jobs will make one stand a better chance of scaling through the recruitment process of these Jobs.
- It was also clearly stated by the recruitment team for these Jobs that only those within the age bracket of 18 to 22 will be accepted for the non-Tradesmen/Women Application while the Tradesmen/Women positions will be for those not below 18 or above 26 years of age.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Army
- Apply via the Nigerian Army Recruitment portal
Those that have read and can fit into these Nigerian Army Tradesmen/Women Jobs should proceed and visit www.recruitment.army to apply.