Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
Have you always wanted to join the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) as an Airman or Airwoman?
If yes, then we have good news for you today, indeed you can now Apply for the Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019, by filling the application form online at the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal: airforce.mil.ng
There are so many good reasons that will motivate you to join the Nigerian Military, especially the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).
Joining the Nigerian Airforce will surely make you work in a productive and conducive environment.
Secondly, being in the Nigerian Airforce will enable you to gain more respect in Nigeria and beyond.
Appearing in the Nigerian Airforce uniform alone is something very special and you will be accorded the kind of respect and regard that many Civilians are eager to have.
Outside the fact that the Airmen and Airwomen are normally paid pensions when they retire, they are also well paid and also have other benefits plus allowances that are attached to different ranks. airforce.mil.ng
The Federal Government has concluded this recent 2019 recruitment at the Nigerian Airforce via airforce.mil.ng, we promise to update this page with fresh vacancies immediately the next recruitment starts. Do endeavour to leave your comments on this webpages.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
- Only those that are Citizens of Nigeria are allowed to apply for these Jobs using the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal –
- The Persons that want to become Airmen of the Nigerian Airforce should be at least 1.66m tall, while the Potential Airwomen should not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Applicants that are Applying for Non-Tradesmen/women positions should be from 18 – 22 years of age.
- They should own nothing less than 5 O level credits, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Anyone that is about to fill this Nigerian Airforce application form, in order to secure a Tradesman/woman position should be from 18 – 25 years of age.
- Meanwhile, those that are going for Assistant Chaplains or Assistance imams and drivers should be from 18 – 28 years old.
- Ensure you have acquired at least 2 O level passes with credit in English Language.
- You should also possess minimum of lower credit in ND, NCE or any other essential trade credential from an accredited place of learning. www.airforce.mil.ng
- Drivers should have nothing less than 2 O level passes with a credit in English Language and also own a trade test credential.
- Those that are participating in this Nigerian Airforce 2019 Recruitment as Sportsmen/women are required to come along with proof of their professional experience, which must include credentials and medals.
Time needed: 50 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) for 2019/2020
- Apply on the Airforce Careers Website (www.airforce.mil.ng)
Those that are suitable for these Job Vacancies, should visit the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal at: www.airforce.mil.ng/page-bmtc_recruitment__2019 to see more details and finally fill the online application form.
Application Starts on 12th January 2019 and Ends on 23rd February 2019.
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Examination Date: 9th – 23rd March 2019.
Please note that the Application/Registration for this Nigerian Airforce 2019 Recruitment is completely free and make sure you print out the documents listed below when you finish your Application.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Your Attestation Form that will be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Acknowledgement Form.