Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Job Recruitment for Software Tester
Latest Job Vacancy at NIBSS for a Software Tester that will be very Responsible to Facilitate the integration process of Financial Institutions (FIs) on all NIBSS product.
Candidates that are Interested in this Position and wants to Apply for a Job at NIBSS should check the Educational Qualifications and other Requirements for this Job below, the Application Method is online, so ensure you pay good attention while filling the form in order not to make mistakes.
About Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Job Title: Software Tester
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
Department: Change Management
Division: Technology and Operations
Reports to: Head Change Management
What are the main duties of a Software Tester?
- Facilitate the integration process of Financial Institutions (FIs) on all NIBSS product;
- Ensure the certification of Mobile POS (MPOS)/ATMs/POS terminals and application integrating to Central Terminal Management system (CTMS) and Electronic Payment Monitoring system (EPMS) based on approved test scripts;
- Carry out test on fingerprint biometric devices in line with NIBSS standards;
- Test all applications developed in-house to ascertain they conform to User Requirement Document (URD);
- Manage the change management process prior to migration to live environment;
- Development of user manuals;
- Development of Test case, Test plans and Test reports;
- Documentation and implementation of processes and procedure.
What skills and Academic Qualificaations are required for Software Tester Job?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Professional qualification(s) or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Programming skills/knowledge would be an added advantage
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Experience in the use of testing tools and applications such as JMeter, HP Load Runner, JIRA, Bug Tracking Tools, Selenium etc
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate effectively
- Basic Programming skills
- Certification/Testing Experience – Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Performance Testing
- Security testing
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to spot patterns in bugs
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2018.