Nigeria Custom Service Shortlist 2019 | Nigeria Custom Service News
After the conclusion of Nigeria Custom service recruitment 2019 the next Custom Service news that all Applicants have been itching to hear is when Nigeria Custom Service Shortlist 2019 for successful Candidates would be released.
Today we are going to bring to your notice the age limit for Custom recruitment, how to apply for NCS jobs and when Nigeria Customs recruitment 2019 portal will close along with how to check your name for Nigeria Customs Service Shortlist 2019.
The Nigeria Government is doing everything in her power to make sure that there is a representation of all concerned for this Custom recruitment.
All You Should Know About Nigeria Custom Shortlist 2019
- If you applied for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019, then there is every possibility of your name being among Nigeria Custom Service Shortlist 2019 of successful candidates.
- Applicants would be picked from all the states of the federation to allow for equal representation of all.
- Please be sure that you fill all the required details at the Nigeria Custom recruitment 2019 portal to avoid errors that might arise as a result of the wrong input of data.
- Please be reminded that Nigeria Custom list of successful candidates would only give room for patriotic men and women which is part of the Government’s effort to rebrand NCS.
- There have been questions and inquiries concerning the age limit of applicants for this custom recruitment. The information available to us revealed that the age limit is stated in the NCS recruitment website and is still available online.
- In another Nigeria Customs Service news, we were made to understand that those that obtained the Nigeria Custom recruitment form 2019 late can still have their name among Nigeria Custom Service shortlist but with slimmer chances.
- It is important for Applicants to note that similar to other paramilitary recruitment in Nigeria there would also be a recruitment test for successful Applicants.
- While checking for your name among the successful Applicants, please ensure that you employ the services of qualified Cybercafe operators to avoid technical errors.
- A medical certificate of fitness is very important because a good part of this government Job will involve physical fieldwork.
- If your name appears on Nigeria Customs Service Shortlist 2019 for these Custom Jobs and you are found absent on the screening date, information available to us has it that you might be automatically disqualified.
- Applicants are advised that whenever they want to apply for NCS Jobs, they should apply using their state of origin because it allows for easier documentation when recruited.
- Any age falsification found in any Applicant’s recruitment form would lead to the disqualification of that person.
- Nigeria Custom Service news on this recruitment also has it anybody found guilty of trying to bribe his or her way to the NCS list of successful candidates would be dealt with.
- Do ensure you subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for subsequent updates on Nigeria Customs recruitment along with other Federal Government recruitment news.
How to Check your Name on NCS Shortlist
- Check via the recruitment list
The list of successful candidates is not yet out, however, when it is finally released Applicants should visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng and check for their names on the list.