Nestle Training Program 2019 | Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Today, the Apply for a Job team has brought good news to the well-meaning Nigerians that have been trying to gain access to the Nestle Nigeria Job portal so they can be able to fill the Nestle Job application forms.
This latest Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is organised in order to recruit Individuals that will be participating in the Nestle Nigeria Plc Agbara 2019 Technical Training Programme.
So interested Persons should gently go through the full details of this 2019 Technical Training program and ensure they understand the requirements and How to Apply for a Job at the Nestle Nigeria Plc Agbara which has been added to this webpage.
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2019 for Franchise Marketing Manager
- Schlumberger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | Schlumberger Recruitment Process
- Nestle Recruitment 2019 | Nestle Nigeria Job Portal for 20192020
- Job Vacancy for Production Technicians at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Sales/Marketing Interns
Job Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Field: Hospitality / Food Services
Why You Should Apply for a Job at the Nestle Nigeria Plc Agabara
- This Nestle training program 2019 is targeted towards training participants in for 18 months.
- The OND holders that will be participating in this program will be awarded the Nestlé Certificate of Participation at the end of the program.
- Nigerian Ordinary National Diploma holders that are looking for a place for their Industrial Attachment should understand that Applying for Nestle Nigeria recruitment 2019 and taking part in this current Training program will make them learn so much at this Nutrition Health and Wellness Company which is among the best places to work.
- The Nestle Nigeria Employees have proven the fact that the company has a very conducive and friendly environment that provides students with the opportunities to learn and understand so many Technical things.
Requirements for this Current Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Only Students that have acquired an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Engineering or Technical courses from any Government approved Polytechnic in Nigeria are qualified for this Nestle Training program 2019.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 5 O’level credits which will include Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
- Candidates that are about to Apply at the Nestle Nigeria Job portal should have in mind that the venue for the Technical training is the Nestle Nigeria Plc Agabara.
- Nigerian OND holders that have been searching for Nestle Nigeria careers, Nestle Agbara vacancy, Nestle Nigeria Job portal, Nestle recruitment 2019 or Nestle Job application forms are encouraged to Apply for this Nestle Training Program 2019.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nestle Nigeria Plc Agabara
- Apply at the Nestle Job Portal
Those that want to make the first move to joining the Nestle Nigeria careers team by participating in this Program should know that they won’t be Applying through Nestle Nigeria website, rather they should send their Job application forms firstname.lastname@example.org