NDLEA Recruitment 2019 – ndlea.gov.ng | emplug.com
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has started her latest 2019 job recruitment in order to employ 5,000 people that will occupy the positions of Narcotic Officer Cadre and Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre at this Government agency in Nigeria.
The Apply for a Job team has created this webpage in order to easily publicise all the necessary details that the general public needs to know about this ongoing NDLEA recruitment 2019, these details include the function of NDLEA, NDLEA recruitment requirements and How to Apply for a Job at this Government organisation.
If you are among those that have been searching for NDLEA latest recruitment news, then be rest assured that you will be getting all the information you seek from this webpage.
Function of NDLEA
- The honour falls on the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to always fight against nonlegitimate trafficking of narcotic drugs and bring the peddling of illegal drugs to the lowest rate.
- This Government agency is in charge of all funds that are normally gotten from seized drugs.
- NDLEA is equally responsible to make sure that the nation has a good image and not seen as a country where drugs and psychotropic substances can be paraded.
- Another function of NDLEA is to always arrest suspected drug traffickers and hand them over to the Nigeria ploce force, while they confiscate the ill-gotten drugs/resources acquired from these suspects.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements
- Anyone that has been wanting to see the NDLEA latest recruitment news and will like to apply for this NDLEA recruitment 2019 must possess either B.Sc, HND or NCE.
- This NDLEA Nigeria recruitment is only for those that are not above 30 years of age. www.emplug.com
- Another NDLEA recruitment requirement is that candidates must possess the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examination Council Certificate (NECO).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 O’Level credits which will include English language and Mathematics that was acquired in not more than two sittings.
- These potential National Drug Law Enforcement Agency workers will be required to visit the NDLEA 2019 recruitment portal – ndlea.gov.ng to apply.
- Candidates with only National Diploma or SSCE will also be considered for some positions at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) through this latest recruitment.
- Only computer literates can effectively do the function of NDLEA in society today.
- Interested Persons must be Nigerians by birth or nationalisation before going ahead to visit the NDLEA Nigeria recruitment portal – emplug.com to apply online.
- Only those that have either of the generally acceptable means of identification which includes voters card, driver’s license or national immigration passport are suitable.
Interested Persons should note that the NDLEA 2019 recruitment form is out on emplug.com, the Federal Government of Nigeria only approved that 5,000 fresh workers will be recruited into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. The recruitment process has started, we will update this page immediately another update comes out.
How to Apply for a Job at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Apply through NDLEA 2019 Recruitment Portal
Those that wish to work with this Government Agency should simply visit the organisation’s recruitment portal here: www.emplug.com to Apply.
Download NDLEA Referee Form Here
For more details, visit: ndlea.gov.ng
Interested persons that want to know the history of NDLEA or NDLEA promotion details should equally visit this website www.ndlea.gov.ng for more information.