MSF Jobs in Ethiopia | MSF Spain Jobs in Ethiopia
For so many years now, Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) has been providing immediate response and healthcare to people that are affected by disasters and conflicts etc.
Today, the Applyforajob team has published the latest job opportunities at MSF with all the essential details you will be needing in order to apply successfully, so simply read through these latest MSF Jobs in Ethiopia and find a job that suits you.
Job Title: Midwife – POOL at Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Requirements for Midwifery Role at the Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- This MSF vacancy in Ethiopia is for a Midwife that have acquired nothing less than a Bachelor’s degree in Midwifery.
- The management of MSF has disclosed that only capable hands that have acquired at least 2 years of work experience should apply.
- The required work experience for this MSF job vacancy in Ethiopia is expected to be acquired while doing Midwifery related jobs in Ethiopia or outside Ethiopia.
- Doing this Midwifery job will require you to have the ability to communicate effectively with every patient and the general public, that’s why the MSF recruitment team has disclosed that only those that can fluently speak and understand the Ethiopian local language are welcomed to apply for this MSF Spain job vacancy in Ethiopia.
- Applicants are also expected to know how to speak, write and communicate with the English language very well.
- This MSF Ethiopia vacancy is for an individual that’s willing to show commitment selfless dedication to the humanitarian services that are normally carried out by the Medecins Sans Frontieres.
- Anyone that will be applying for this MSF job vacancy in Ethiopia for Midwife should be competent and ready to discharge all the duties that come with doing a Midwifery job.
- Qualified persons that have been searching for things like MSF holland jobs in Ethiopia, MSF holland Ethiopia, MSF recruitment 2020, MSF Jobs in Ethiopia and MSF recruitment process are equally encouraged to apply for this job.
Job Title: Capital Logistics Manager at Médecins Du Monde -France
Job Field: Executive / Management
Requirements for Capital Logistics Manager Job at this MSF Recruitment 2020
- These MSF jobs in Ethiopia are for people that have University degree in any engineering or commerce course.
- Those that are in charge of this MSF recruitment 2020 has disclosed that applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in Logistics (INGOs environment) before applying to fill these MSF jobs in Ethiopia.
- One of the major requirements for this Capital Logistics Manager job is having English and Amharic essentials.
- Interested Persons that speak and understand the Somali language will stand better chances of getting these MSF jobs in Ethiopia.
- Applicants should be people that know how to use the computer very well.
- They are also required to be good at Microsoft Word and Excel, so they can easily process MSF documents.
- The Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) demands that candidates must have excellent driving skills and equally have a valid (not expired) Drivers licence before filling the online application form for these MSF Jobs in Ethiopia 2020.
- Communication, negotiation and organizational skills are among the essential skills that are so important for this Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) jobs in Ethiopia.
- Qualified persons that have been searching for things like MSF holland jobs in Ethiopia, MSF holland Ethiopia, MSF recruitment2020, MSF recruitment ltd and MSF recruitment process are equally encouraged to apply for this job.
Why You Should Apply for Either of these MSF Jobs in Ethiopia
- Working at MSF will make you enjoy lots of health benefits that go from this humanitarian organisation to her workers.
- The work hours at the Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) are very flexible.
- Fresh employees are always granted 4 weeks of paid vacation after they must have worked for a minimum of one year.
- If you are someone that loves exposure to nature and will like to get involved with communities, then you should apply for either of these MSF jobs in Ethiopia.
- Working with this humanitarian organisation will make you have opportunities to acquire more skills.
How to Apply for a Job at the Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Apply via Either of the Emails
Midwife – Each interested person should forward a CV, cover letter, academic qualifications, work certificates, valid professional license and copy of national ID card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Logistics Manager – Those that have seen the requirements for these jobs and are sure of meeting these requirements should forward their application letter plus cv with day-time telephone number and contact details of 3 work-related referees through email@example.com
Only qualified candidates would be contacted for the next phase of this MSF recruitment process.