Latest British High Commission Jobs 2019 | British High Commission Recruitment Portal
British High Commission is the Diplomatic Office of any country the British Government has Diplomatic arm, through which they attend to issues pertaining to the country and British Government.
Currently, the Commission in Nigeria is recruiting Graduate Interns for vacancies in the Organization. Job seekers interested in International Diplomatic Jobs, Graduate Trainee Jobs, Foreign Internship Jobs, British Government Jobs in Nigeria are welcome to visit the British High Commission Recruitment Portal and apply.
The full details of this latest British Government recruitment 2019 might not be known to many. So we the Apply for a Job team has outlined the description for Interested persons who would like to know.
Job Title: BHC Internship Programme
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field: Internship
Description of this British Government Internship Job
- This Job’s main aim is to provide managerial and administrative support to the manager in-charge of West Africa Trade Services. for the British Government.
- Successful Applicant would be the one to manage and handle the commission’s project database while exploring new lucrative chances for business in this noble organisation.
- He/She would help in online customer care relationship for British companies while helping in Market research and ideas.
- As an Intern in this Foreign Internship Jobs, you would be required to provide clerical and logistics help to the Commission whenever the need arises.
Why You Should Apply for this latest British High Commission Jobs 2019
- There are endless opportunities in place for anyone that lands an International Diplomatic Job and British Government High Commission Jobs does not fall short of expectations in providing workers with all they need.
- British Government Jobs in Nigeria affords one the opportunity of getting closer to the British workforce and all its entitlements.
- Getting a British Visa is always tedious and most a times a nightmare for Nigerians but, working this foreign internship Jobs with the Commission gives one an advantage.
- With a monthly salary of N135,419 for this Internship Job, this is obviously one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria for Interns.
- Working with a team of professionals in the Commission gives one the opportunity of enhancing his or her skills and gaining professional expertise.
- British High Commission is funded by the British Government which comes with incentives like sponsored travel vacations, subsidized housing mortgage, Transport allowance e.t.c.
- The Commission is never discriminatory of race, tribe, social class or religion everyone is given an equal opportunity.
Requirements for This Graduate Trainee Jobs at British High Commission in Nigeria
- Though this is an entry-level job, Applicants are required to have at least 1-year experience from doing similar Jobs.
- Fluency in English is a non-negotiable requirement for this latest British High Commission Jobs 2019
- If you are an Applicant for this Job, you should know that being among those that will get the latest jobs in Lagos, like this BHC Jobs will mandate you to always be punctual work.
- Basic Computer skill is a necessary requirement for anybody visiting British High Commission recruitment portal for this Job.
- This Graduate Trainee Jobs is for those that reside in Lagos. However, anybody willing to relocate to Lagos city can equally apply.
- Good team spirit and excellent interpersonal relationship skill are also required from Applicants that intend to secure these Internship Jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at the British High Commission (BHC)