Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 | Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal
Lagos State, in a quest to strengthen the educational workforce of the state, has commenced a new batch of recruitment for teachers and educational officers in the state. The recruitment which is being conducted by the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) will see the employment of teachers into different Government Schools in the state.
This Lagos state teachers recruitment 2019, we will interest those searching for Teaching vacancies in Lagos, Lagos State Government recruitment 2019, Updates on Lagos state teachers recruitment or how to access Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal and apply for a Job.
Job Title: Teacher
Job Location: Lagos State
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
What You Should Know About Lagos State Recruitment for Teachers and Why You Should Apply
- Applicants applying for this very Lagos State Government recruitment 2019 are reminded that only dedicated people and those passionate about imparting knowledge to others are needed for these Jobs in Lagos.
- Teaching vacancies in Lagos are among the hottest Jobs in Nigeria it is important you come with all qualifications that can give you an advantage towards getting employed to work for Lagos State Government.
- Applicants should take note of the fact that your Application in the Lagos State teachers recruitment portal would only be valid if you meet up the needed requirements seen in the portal.
- Over 1000 teachers are needed for this Lagos State teachers recruitment 2019, therefore, there is definitely a slot for everyone irrespective of what you studied.
- Either Lagos state SUBEB recruitment portal or any other website would be used for the recruitment, however, any designated website for the recruitment would be made known here.
- These Lagos State Government Jobs guarantees pension and gratuities after retirement.
- There is security of Job that is why Government workers are not easily sacked.
- Teaching Job apart from other incentives that come from it gives one a sense of contribution to societal development.
- This Lagos State teachers recruitment 2019 can be seen as fresh graduate Jobs because little or no level of experience is required.
- Lagos State Government is not demanding any payment for this recruitment, please don’t fall for scammers soliciting for payment before you can apply for these Jobs.
- We were made to understand that the recruitment will commence on 13th November and end on 20th November 2019.
- Additionally, successful Applicants would emerge based on merit with no bias of any kind or monetary inducement. Lagos Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) does not collect money to employ teachers.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job to receive subsequent updates on Lagos state teachers recruitment along with other Job alerts and recruitment news.
Eligibility/Requirements for this Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Don’t visit Lagos State teachers recruitment portal to apply for these Jobs if you do not have an O level result.
- A concrete means of identification is compulsory for these Jobs.
- An updated CV for yourself with birth certificates would be highly needed by the recruitment officials.
- Experience obtained while doing teaching Jobs in Nigeria would be an advantage but, will not be mandatory.
How to Apply for a Job at Lagos State Government
- Apply via the commission’s recruitment portal
Applicants that have read the requirements and wish to apply for these multiple vacancies should proceed to the recruitment portal www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng and apply.