KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos 2019
Fresh Graduates that have been trying to secure Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria can now utilize this wonderful opportunity that the KPMG Nigeria has brought to their doorstep.
This Audit, Tax and Advisory Services company known as KPMG has commenced Her 2019 Graduate Trainee recruitment in order to absorb fresh Graduates that will contribute immensely to the Growth of the firm.
Interested Graduates that wish to Apply and equally pass through the KPMG recruitment process, should continue reading so they can see the comprehensive information about these latest Graduate Job vacancies in Nigeria.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Field: Graduate Trainee in Accounting / Audit / Finance
Why You Should Apply for this KPMG Recruitment 2019
- If you are a fresh Nigerian Graduate that needs a great place to work and gain essential work experience, then this KPMG Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 is for you.
- This Audit, Tax and Advisory Services firm (KPMG) normally provide her workers with good payment packages and lots more.
- Becoming a Graduate Trainee Staff of KPMG will make you develop good teamwork spirit.
- If you are someone that loves challenges and competitions, then be rest assured that passing through the KPMG recruitment process and doing KPMG Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos will help you develop your career and knowledge.
- A one-time Graduate Trainee at the KPMG Nigeria disclosed to the Apply for a Job team that the firm is a perfect place to start a career.
- KPMG workers normally have access to readily available Office cabs, that takes them to the various offices of KMPG Clients.
Requirements for this KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Only Graduates that are below 26 years old are allowed to Apply for this latest KPMG recruitment 2019.
- Applicants must possess nothing less than 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting before Applying to pass through the KPMG recruitment process.
- Only University Graduates that left school with nothing less than second class upper division (2.1) are qualified to Apply.
- Interested Persons should be University Graduates that are about to obtain or have obtained their NYSC discharge certificates.
- The KPMG Nigeria normally appreciate workers that are very punctual and dedicated to their Jobs.
- Fresh University Graduates that have been searching for things like the KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment process, KPMG Lagos Nigeria, KPMG Graduate Recruitment or KPMG Nigeria Address are advised to Apply for these Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria 2019 at KPMG.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at KPMG Nigeria
- Apply Online at the Company’s Recruitment Portal
University Graduates that meet the full requirements for this KPMG Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019, should visit the Company’s official recruitment portal here: krb-sjobs.brassring.com to Apply.
Every Applicant that have already created an account at this KPMG Job portal will simply log in, while Anyone that doesn’t have an account will have to create an account and proceed with an online application.
Remember that the Application for this KPMG Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos 2019 is completely free, don’t attend to anyone that asks you to make any form of payment.