Kisumu County Government Jobs 2020
Kisumu County is among the 47 counties in Kenya. The County is located in Nyanza and is made up of 7 constituencies. The County boasts of a bubbling commercial hub that contributes to Kenya’s GDP.
Our update today is for the ongoing Kisumu County Government Job recruitment. The recruitment will meet you well if you have been on the search for Kisumu County Jobs 2020, Kisumu County Job advertisement, or Kisumu County clerical Jobs.
For clarity especially for those that are not conversant with Kisumu County Jobs recruitment, we have outlined the list of the available Jobs in this ongoing recruitment with their description. Ensure you read for proper understanding.
Why You Should Apply for this Kisumu County Government Job 2020
- Pensionable with gratuities.
- Improved Worker’s welfare along with steady salaries.
- Kisumu County Government Jobs adopt a transparent mode of recruitment.
- There is little or no level of experience required especially for the unskilled Kisumu County Job vacancies.
- Flexible work pattern along with standard work conditions.
- Additionally, selected Kisumu County workers are also afforded the luxury of Government-sponsored training and seminars.
- Security and permanency of work are seen because all workers have an appointment letter.
List of Available Kisumu County Government Jobs 2020
Job: Physical Planner
Requirements for the Position of Physical Planner at Kisumu
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- Undertaking studies on matters relating to physical planning within the county.
- Kisumu County Government Jobs 2020 officials also disclosed that selected persons will carry out designated administrative roles.
- Must be a University graduate a Masters Degree holder preferably.
- Certified professional of regulatory bodies in Kenya.
Job: Chief Valuation Officer
Requirements for the Position of Chief Valuation Officer
- The valuation officer will be the one to manage the county’s database of clients.
- Observe all legal litigation involving the county along with other colleagues.
- Only B.sc Holders preferably from economics.
- Must be a legal resident in Kenya as contained in Kisumu County Job advertisement.
- Similarly, membership of related professional bodies is mandatory.
Job: Director ICT
Conditions for the Position of Director ICT
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the ICT department.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT solutions and data analysis.
- Apply if you have done ICT Jobs in Kenya before.
- Bachelor’s degree from Computer science especially, in data security.
- Multitasking ability along with sound communication skills.
Job: Village Administrator
Requirements / Eligiblity for the Position of Village Administrator
- The selected Applicant will set the motion for effective coordination of Government activities at the rural and village level.
- Experience from Kisumu County Clerical Jobs will be an advantage.
- Ability to coordinate and lead the designated village unit.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Do not apply if you are not a legal resident in Kenya.
- Must be educated with at least a KSCE certificate.
Job: Legal Counsel
Conditions for the Position of Legal Counsel at Kisumu
- The Legal Counsel will act as a legal representative of the county, especially during court proceedings.
- Will draft all legal agreements and documents between the County and its partners.
- All legal interpretations to be done at the County would be overseen by the Legal Counsel.
- Additionally, Kisumu County Government Jobs 2020 officials also disclosed that all Applicants must be those with at least 3 years of experience in Legal Counsel Jobs in Kenya.
- Must be a graduate preferably with a Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized institution.
Job: Software Developer
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Software Developer Job Requirements at Kisumu
- Coordinate and attend to all software development needs of the county.
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors.
- In addition to the above, the selected person must be good at coding because it is essential.
- Minimum of Diploma in Computer Science fields related to this Job.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing work environment.
- He/She Will also mentor those that came for Kisumu County Government Internships.
How to Apply for a Job at Kisumu County
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons who has read the requirement and wishes to apply should visit the recruitment portal then download the Application form. After which, they will have to proceed to the mail address below and submit it.
Finally, the Application form is not for sale. Therefore, avoid anybody soliciting for money to give you the Application form.