Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs | KRA Jobs 2020
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the sole parastatal in the country’s Government that is responsible for collecting revenue on behalf of the Government. It was established in July 1995 and has since been a pivotal part of the country’s revenue generation arm.
In our recruitment update today we shall be hinting you on current Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs which is among the most sought after Job vacancies in Kenya 2020. This position at KRA we believe will be of good interest to those searching for KRA Job vacancies 2020, Commissioners Jobs in Kenya, KRA Internship 2020 or how to access KRA erecruitment login page.
Job Title: Deputy Commissioner ( Technology, Innovation, and Intelligence)
Job Location: Kenya
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
All You Need to Know About this Deputy Commissioners Jobs in Kenya
- The position is reserved for professionals with vast experience and technical know-how in the Science and Technology sector that can formulate best-advanced methods needed in handling the commission’s day to day activities.
- A good part of this KRA Deputy Commissioners Job in Kenya will involve the development of Software Applications and other supporting tools for effective service delivery in the commission.
- You must be independent-minded and highly innovative because this is one of the professional KRA Jobs vacancies 2020 that only experts and those with in-depth experience are the most eligible to apply.
- Officials handling this Kenya Revenue Authority Job recruitment also hinted that among other things the KRA Commissioner will also spearhead needed technological innovative partnerships with other agencies and platforms needed for better service delivery.
- It is important for Applicants to note that before visiting KRA erecruitment login page they must have a good tech plan that can ease the stress of paying taxes at the Authority.
- Ensure you are not in any way an ex-convict or still have issues with law enforcement agencies before applying for this KRA Job 2020.
- Furthermore, the KRA Commissioner will lead a team of other tech experts to develop an implementable technological strategy the authority can work with.
- Interested Persons are further reminded that these KRA Jobs 2020 will also require the successful person to develop a broadband database for the authority and also manage it.
- The recruitment process for this Job would be thorough unlike how KRA internship 2020 would be handled. We advise you to bring all professional certifications that can give you an edge towards clinching the position
Eligibility / Requirements for this Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs
- If you have experience in web/computer programming Jobs in Kenya ensures you apply for this recruitment.
- This is actually one of the best paying Jobs in Kenya that is why Applicants with Masters Degree stands a better chance of getting it.
- Experience in Data analyst Jobs and software development is very much essential for this Kenya Revenue Authority Job.
- Graduates of Computer Science, ICT or any related field are the most qualified to apply.
- Good Knowledge of Kenya’s tax system.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Apply the Authority’s recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have read the requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.kra.go.ke and apply.